Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Stadium Upgrade? (/forums/showthread.php?t=665578)

ftbl73 09-26-2013 05:49 PM

Stadium Upgrade?

Ok so me and my buddy like to try and build up bad teams and I'm using the Raiders, how do you upgrade your stadium? I've renovated everything to a 99 but can't upgrade

MarshawnLynch 09-26-2013 07:30 PM

Re: Stadium Upgrade?

i think the stadium as to be below a certain rating before you can upgrade .think below 40 .

MrSerendipity 09-27-2013 08:32 AM

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've renovated everything to a 99, your stadium is fully upgraded. If you're talking about rebuilding, you shouldn't have renovated.

ftbl73 09-27-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSerendipity (Post 2045502606)
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've renovated everything to a 99, your stadium is fully upgraded. If you're talking about rebuilding, you shouldn't have renovated.

When you go to the stadium, you can see the fans thoughts on the stadium and they'll say things like "the bathrooms are nice but could be bigger" and to make them bigger I need to upgrade but can't seem to do it. Like all my things are still level 1 how can I get a higher level like the level 5 concessions and all of that?

Trelocke 09-27-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftbl73 (Post 2045502678)
When you go to the stadium, you can see the fans thoughts on the stadium and they'll say things like "the bathrooms are nice but could be bigger" and to make them bigger I need to upgrade but can't seem to do it. Like all my things are still level 1 how can I get a higher level like the level 5 concessions and all of that?

Are you still in the first season? It was that way for me too and it didn't matter how much money I had or how much I won. But when the second season rolled around the option became available (although I chose to rebuild the stadium rather than upgrade).

ftbl73 09-27-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trelocke (Post 2045502713)
Are you still in the first season? It was that way for me too and it didn't matter how much money I had or how much I won. But when the second season rolled around the option became available (although I chose to rebuild the stadium rather than upgrade).

I was wondering that but I'm preseason of my second season and still not an option but my friend is using the browns and was able to upgrade in the first season so idk what it is.

Trelocke 09-27-2013 05:23 PM

Yeah, not sure what unlocks it. Couldn't find anything online stating when it unlocks either.