Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Games not even fun to play with all the CPU cheating (/forums/showthread.php?t=672704)

CJ10 10-20-2013 07:00 PM

Games not even fun to play with all the CPU cheating

How can you even enjoy playing a game when nearly every play the cpu is doing something that defies the limits of human ability. routinely I have a wr wide open, happens most on crossing patterns, and after I throw the ball the cpu alters both my wr's and the cpu db's angles so an int can happen instead of a catch. O linemen just release blocks as soon as I break the pocket. and the one that took the cake was a sack where the DE was engaged with my OL, spun to the left as I stepped up in the pocket and would have missed me, but as soon as I stepped up he stopped the spin left midway through it and then spun right to sack me. its just pathetic.

JrueToTheGame 10-20-2013 08:01 PM

Re: Games not even fun to play with all the CPU cheating

Sliders man...sliders

I got sick and tired of the CPU cheating and abusing the game so I created my simulation slider set. You paid $60 for this game and you deserve simulation gameplay. Try out my "Unleash Infinity" slider set over in the slider forums to get the gameplay you deserve.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html

XXstormmXX 10-21-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ10 (Post 2045578481)
How can you even enjoy playing a game when nearly every play the cpu is doing something that defies the limits of human ability. routinely I have a wr wide open, happens most on crossing patterns, and after I throw the ball the cpu alters both my wr's and the cpu db's angles so an int can happen instead of a catch. O linemen just release blocks as soon as I break the pocket. and the one that took the cake was a sack where the DE was engaged with my OL, spun to the left as I stepped up in the pocket and would have missed me, but as soon as I stepped up he stopped the spin left midway through it and then spun right to sack me. its just pathetic.

I mainly turn down CPU sliders on a lot of stuff and turn user sliders up a lot. It makes the CPU less overpowered.

wutangfourever 10-21-2013 10:33 AM

My only major issue w the cpu is they never give up, I can be up by 30 in the 4th and they still run the hurry up and onside kick everytime.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

JLoco11 10-21-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutangfourever (Post 2045580211)
My only major issue w the cpu is they never give up, I can be up by 30 in the 4th and they still run the hurry up and onside kick everytime.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I assume you went to the Nick Aliotti school of expecting teams to give up?

skundy 10-21-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLoco11 (Post 2045580794)
I assume you went to the Nick Aliotti school of expecting teams to give up?

Lol I was going to mention him as well. Jason Sehorn and Dari were going at it on CFB Daily about the same thing.

I've had my a$$ handed to me by the cpu on many occasions with my slider set and haven't felt cheated even once, hell I even had fun losing. I've lost 2 in a row and 4 on my season so far, but still had fun.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

tessl 10-21-2013 04:40 PM

What level are you using? I use all American and if anything the game is too easy vs the cpu.

SalvArmyMatt 10-21-2013 06:27 PM

I have the game on Heisman & put the sliders totally in the CPU's favor. I routinely kick the crap out of the CPU. My thought is: the CPU can't adjust to me.. so it's only chance is to cheat.

I lose maybe 1 or 2 a season (if I lose) & it's always b/c the CPU "cheats".
(Robo QB, RB breaks 5 tackles, WR rips down a pass w/ 3 defenders...etc.)

I just suck it up & move on.