Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Signing Commits and Losing Points Glitch (/forums/showthread.php?t=675291)

InfiniteXavier 10-29-2013 08:05 AM

Signing Commits and Losing Points Glitch

Hello. I am not sure if you have noticed this yet, so I wanted to bring your attention to it.

If you are like me, once you've unlocked Insta-Commit there may be weeks in your season where you add a low lock percentage prospect to your recruiting board and place a bunch of points on him but choose not to offer a scholarship. I do this because I want to be able to get an Insta on him in the next week.

The problem lies in offering them a scholarship and they commit prior to being able to remove the points you allotted. If you do this, it locks you from being able to reduce the points you don't need to spend now that he is committed.

Any ideas on how to fix this other than removing the points, offering scholly, then adding the points back if he doesn't sign?

jello1717 10-29-2013 10:29 AM

Re: Signing Commits and Losing Points Glitch

Your solution at the bottom is the only one I've seen. Luckily it's really, really easy to implement.

jayhawkfan11 10-29-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jello1717 (Post 2045607077)
Your solution at the bottom is the only one I've seen. Luckily it's really, really easy to implement.

Agreed, I usually remove all points and then offer the scholarship. If they insta-sign I use those extra points on other recruits. If they don't I simply put back the points I had for that particular recruit.

I would assume this isn't something that will get fixed, even with EA promising future uniform updates (don't count on those either)... Like mentioned above, luckily the work around for this is very easy to implement.

InfiniteXavier 10-30-2013 03:33 PM

Cool. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.