Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Unusual amount of injuries at same postion. (/forums/showthread.php?t=676039)

bdprulz 10-31-2013 04:15 PM

Unusual amount of injuries at same postion.

Has anybody had a unusual amount of injuries at one position? I just started owner mode with the cowboys and kyle orton gets hurt in the preseason and is out a few weeks, then romo gets hurt in the first game with a broken jaw and is out 4 weeks, then the next game i start alex tanney and he gets hurt and is out a few games, i am going into game number 3 and i am already on my 4th quarterback. Graham Harrell is now starting for me and backing him up is Stephen Mcgee :y13:

jje1382 10-31-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Unusual amount of injuries at same postion.

I noticed just about everytime I scramble with a qb he gets injured whether is a few playes or 4-6 weeks. so I gave up on mobile qb's.

wolvesjr34 10-31-2013 08:42 PM

Injuries are so broken.... it is like the game rolls the dice to see which position to decimate you at.... for me it is usually HB and WR.... although in one CFM I started before I accidentally deleted over it it was the DTs that went down.

brent3419 10-31-2013 09:10 PM

in my online cfm, my brother has marcus mariota on the vikings and i swear every tome he scrambles he goes down. injury timeout happens, nantz goes on his speech....then...a miracle...mariota is in...then goes down four more times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden_Rhino 11-01-2013 03:08 AM

I had 5 DTs go out for the season within 3 weeks of each other.

PantherBeast_OS 11-01-2013 04:04 AM

I thought this last patch was going to fix the injury bug problems. But it sounds it didn't do nothing but made it worse. It sounds like it.

electric_boogaloo 11-03-2013 07:50 AM

my receivers seem unusually susceptible to broken collarbones

tdogg097 11-03-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brent3419 (Post 2045616035)
in my online cfm, my brother has marcus mariota on the vikings and i swear every tome he scrambles he goes down. injury timeout happens, nantz goes on his speech....then...a miracle...mariota is in...then goes down four more times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my CFM with the Raiders this has happened to me with Pryor. In my 2nd year he missed about half the season. Every time it was a designed run it was a roll of the dice. My 3rd year he didn't miss anytime but would get hurt a minimum of 1-2 pg but would be back the next play. Now in my 4th season and the injuries are back but now he has missed game time. I guess this is the kryptonite of the read option, LOL. I don't really know what I can do to fix this. His injury and toughness are both above 90. I'm going to try awareness next since this is the only rating that is low.