Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Uniform Degradation (/forums/showthread.php?t=678377)

SpartyParty11 11-07-2013 08:48 AM

Uniform Degradation

Now, I know there has been a thread about this but I can't find it at all. I'm on PS3 and during my online dynasty, my uniforms don't get dirty whatsoever. Not even a bit of dirt. And I've played in rain and snow. Where I usually see uniform degradation is during the nike training center…..

Is PS3's uniform degradation broken? Let me know where you guys see it (online/offline dynasty, play now, etc.) and what system you're on. If this belongs in another thread, also let me know

Mick-S 11-07-2013 12:12 PM

Re: Uniform Degradation

I don`t play online but I see it on all the game modes
PS3, maybe you havn`t played on grass when it`s raining, just a thought.

w00dy Hayezz 11-07-2013 03:22 PM

I have noticed this online as well, this didn't seem to happen until the last patch. I play in a few online dynasties and early on it worked well, now i don't see it at all.

XXstormmXX 11-07-2013 04:14 PM

Strange. For 360, the uniforms always get dirty even when you're not playing in snow.

SpartyParty11 11-07-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick-S (Post 2045637442)
I don`t play online but I see it on all the game modes
PS3, maybe you havn`t played on grass when it`s raining, just a thought.

One of my dynasties is with Michigan State and they've had natural grass since 2005. I know I play with Wake with another one and they have turf. I've been on their field in real life. Washington, I'm not entirely sure. I did see however uniform degradation when I play at Notre Dame in snow. I finally saw it then

viking12344 11-09-2013 10:04 AM

In college an alarming trend (imo) is schools going to field turf. Its cheaper, easy to maintain and looks like grass. No real dirt though lol. I play as the buffalo bulls in my dynasty as no schools even have grass fields in the mac. It may be you have not played on a grass field when you were having clean unis.