Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Never say Never (/forums/showthread.php?t=680062)

CaptainCartel 11-11-2013 02:52 AM

Never say Never

We have all seen and experienced an unbelievable play that changed the game. It's a midterm how the play ends, so my question is; what I your never say Never play of Ncaa 14?
My Necer say Never play was dated back to sept. 14, my opponent scored tieing the game at 13 all, he attempted a onside kick with 4 seconds left, he killed it out of bounds and gave me my drive start at his 45, I threw a Hail Mary with Andre ware to randy moss to complete a epic game.

RobbyWacker7 11-11-2013 11:30 PM

Re: Never say Never

Down 13 in the 4th with 1 min left. I socre a touchdown with like 16 second left. I kick the ball off he takes it all the way back to his 20 and i strip it. I complete like a 20 yards pass to get to the 40. Then i drop back, and i bomb it deep as i get hit and braylon edwards dives to grab it and he catches it in the end zone. Kick the extra point, game over.

Another crazy game was when it was tied with 2 seconds left and the guy throws a hail mary, its tipped to me, i get the pick but my finger hits lb and i pitch it. The other guy recovers, he gets it and tries to dive into the end zone and fumbles, ed reed picks it up in the end zone and takes it back 100+ yards to end the game. I was literally speechless for 20 minutes haha

Orange Krush 11-12-2013 12:14 AM

Re: Never say Never

I had one a few hours ago. I was playing this guy who's team was way under matched against me. I scored with like a minute left to go up by 9 and my friend convince me to go for 2 and throw with AP and I don't get it. Well he gets the kickoff and on the first play I blow a coverage and he gets a big touchdown and is down by 2. He somehow gets the onside kick and marches down to my 15 with like 20 seconds left. I get him to 4th down with no timeouts left and 9 seconds. He lines up to kick the winning field goal and missed it! It was literally like a 25-30 yard field goal! His kicker must have been like 60 overall because he didn't even get enough power there and it curved to the left. I was stunned beyond belief that I somehow got that win.