Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=681109)

GJD23 11-13-2013 01:15 PM

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

**Thanks to charter04**

Updated: 03-20-2013

**I have created a blog post on my Arena of these slider settings for safe keeping. It can be found by clicking HERE**

This is basically a thread that has sliders from different sets mixed into one to try and find the "complete" set. We've taken a lot of stuff from charter04 and obviously thank him for that...he was the one who said 50/50 would be a good starting point and we've simply mixed and matched from that. I created this thread for the simple fact that myself and a handful of other OS members were not so much derailing his thread, but I think it was getting too cluttered with a bunch of different settings/sliders that people were using.

So this thread is not only mine and wordtobigbird's, but everyone's really. If you want to try these sliders out and leave some feedback for us we'll update it as we go. Remember these settings and sliders are for the game POST PATCH. A lot of people were turning away from Madden post-patch because of the arcade like feel to it, these sliders are here to sort all those problems out.

As always, remember to check out charter04's thread HERE. The settings and sliders in his thread are a variation of what we have done here. Remember his sliders are OS approved, so check them out too if you feel that these aren't for you.

Anyway we've been at these about a week and a half, and we came up with the idea to put everything back at 50/50 default and see how it played out on All-Madden difficulty. Surprisingly, it's been great. With a few tweaks (still on-going) we've got ourselves a set that really does work.

We have played a dozen or so games in Play Now using these sliders and from all accounts the game has played out a treat; both in game-play and the numbers game.

Again credit to everyone in charters thread who contributed and if you want me to add you to the OP with your own slider thread I'm more than happy to do that.

THANK YOU FOR EXTENSIVE RESEARCH;
Helios12787
GMAB8
RG3MVP
nml11287
OhMrHanky
__________________________________________________ ____

ABOUT ME
I have been a frequent follower of OS forums for a good number of years now, probably 5. I never signed up because I felt that the guys here already did a great job with sliders and I simply leeched off of them, lol. I started out with Jarrod21's sliders and then moved on to charters and gone from there.

I also beat-write with Canal St. Chronicles, SB Nation's website for the New Orleans Saints. Although I have been a Philadelphia Eagles fan for 20 years, I now am forced follow both teams! Lol.

OUR AIM
Spoiler

INSTRUCTIONS on how to input sliders for 'Play Now'
Spoiler

DOWNLOAD VIA PSN

The final set of sliders for HUM & CPU, only things you'll need to change are game options, penalties and auto-subs but it's all in this post.

The file on PSN is titled "GJD23WTBB" and it should pop up with 2 files. One for HUM, and one for CPU. Or you can search by my PSN which is GJD23. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, the more Madden players the better! Lol. If you can't find it let me know.

DOWNLOAD VIA XBOX

The file on XBOX can be found under the username "LONGLIVETHAK1NG". If you can't find it let me know. __________________________________________________ ____

Here are the sliders that we are using...

Updated: 03-20-2013

GAME OPTIONS

Skill Level: All-Madden (Play Now and/or in CFM)
Play Style: GameFlow/Conventional.
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 14/16 seconds. If you want more tackle numbers, use 16.

Auto Strafe:
OFF
Heat Seeker: ON
Ball Hawk: OFF
Switch Assist: OFF
Injuries: 50
Fatigue: 50
Game Speed: Normal
Threshold: 0

PENALTIES

Offside: 90
False Start:
Holding:
Facemask:
Defensive Pass Interference:
Offensive Pass Interference:
KR/PR Interference:
Clipping:
Int Grounding:
Roughing the Passer: 45

Roughing the Kicker:

PLAYER SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 4
Pass Blocking: 0
WR Catching: 25

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 20
Fumble: 6

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 15
Pass Coverage: 49

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 75

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 50

CPU SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 100
Pass Blocking: 0
WR Catching: 48

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 50
Fumble: 100

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 75
Pass Coverage: 100

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 100

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 55
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 55

** I have one house rule on Special Teams that will provide you with an even better experience. If you get the opposition to 4th down and they decide to punt it away, please ALWAYS choose "Punt Block" as your play. If the CPU is within range to potentially coffin kick the ball, 95% of the time they'll do it. I've had teams 45 yards out and punted away, and because I selected Punt Block, instead of them booming it into the endzone, they kick it accurately and deep towards the corner of the field. Works a treat. Punt Accuracy at 100 is definitely a good setting to have here if you want better realism.

AUTO-SUBS

OFFENSE
QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 1

RB Sub Out: 60
RB Sub In:

WR Sub Out:
WR Sub In:

FB/TE Sub Out: 50
FB/TE
Sub In: 50

OL Sub Out:
OL Sub In: 1

DEFENSE

DT Sub Out: 85
DT Sub In:

DE Sub Out:
DE Sub In:

LB Sub Out:
LB Sub In:

CB Sub Out:
CB Sub In:

S Sub Out:
S Sub In:

*To get these auto-subs to work in CFM what you need to do is edit subs in the main Madden menu, save profile, load CFM, go to your subs within CFM and "Reset to default" You'll see the subs look like default subs but they are actually the subs you've got in the main Madden sub menu. You will need to do this each time you back out of CFM into the main menu or turn off your console. Annoying, but it's the only way it'll work.

**Please use Rondo's TAKETHATEA Roster with these sliders (XBOX). For PS3 users, the file can be found here, thanks to Rysumm.

Post Box Scores via THIS LINK -

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

^ This is if you can be bothered really, haha. We usually just post the stats ourselves without a generator but I guess it makes things a lot clearer this way.

Also if you want to check out some actual game play footage of the sliders, please do so via WTBB's YouTube page or my Arena.

Here is the album - http://www.operationsports.com/GJD23...-sliders-game/

I'll continue to update it so check back there if you want to see actual game play of the sliders in action.

There you go guys. Enjoy the sliders, settings and subs and get back to us if you found something we missed or you have something that would benefit game play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordtobigbird (Post 2045746285)
Here are my tips:

Pass Offense
-timing, timing, timing, timing! it's all about the timing. take what the defense gives you and make sure you are pushing that button right after the WR icon lights up.
-leading the WR away from defenders/away from sidelines. now with QBA at 4 leading is risky but it can be done. but make sure you have your feet set and you aren't moving the left stick too early. If you are moving and leading the pass will go errant. For example, if your WR is running a corner route to the left sideline: hold the leftstick to the right and low to keep the pass from going out of bounds. If your WR is standing still and theres a defender to either side, lead away from that defender. Etc

Run offense
-don't try to go outside every time. run behind your blockers every time.
-use your blockers as shields from defenders. always run off the back of your olineman so that the defender has to go through the oline in order to get to you. For example, if you start running to the right and you have a blocker to the right engaged, don't try to go around the right side of that blocker, go inside to his left shoulder and that defender will have a much tougher time shedding.
-cutback! if you see where you are heading is about to be met by defenders cut back up to the middle of the field.

run defense
-gaps, gaps, gaps. contain, contain, contain. blitz, blitz, blitz!
-You will have to actively play run defense. you cant just call a play and have 2 safeties back and ask "why is the cpu running all over me?". If you are suspecting run, based on formation/down and distance adjust your defense accordingly. Shift your dline to the strong side. Or your Lbs. Show blitz to bring a safety into the box. Look at your defense compared to the number of blockers and think where will the gap be.
-Contain is the biggest thing to preventing big runs. If you user the dline, control the DE on the strong side of the play and don't let that RB get outside of you, make him go inside to your help. Don't crash inside and let him bounce it out. If you're like me and you don't play dline. I can't stress enough how effective it is to user a safety and come flying in OUTSIDE of the runner to force him inside. If I see the run action I go flying to the outside to cut off the path to the sideline and the RB will be forced to either take me on or go inside and get hit by pursing LBs/Dline. Usually they choose to go inside. If they don't I have to make the tackle.
-Blitz! get the jump on the offense. If your LBs in coverage that's what they will do at the snap. Those couple of seconds during the handoff are very valuable. If they are blitzing they are already shooting the gaps and are there to meet the RB as he gets going. If they are waiting back playing pass then have to read run that already gives the RB a head start and a couple of free yards. This is especially important or 3rd and short situations. If its 3rd and short and you aren't blitzing, you most likely won't stop them short. I usually blitz all LBs, user a Safety and play contain.
-Use an 8th player in the box. Just like the NFL. You are not stopping the run with your front 7 unless you have a really good front 7. That extra player causes all kinds of headaches for the blocking schemes and forces the RB to break a tackle before getting pass. You don't even have to tackle the RB yourself, you can just occupy a blocker with that FS/SS and let your LBs do the work. But if both safeties are 15 yards away from the action, you will give up chunk yardage.

pass defense
-SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT. If you are a firm no switcher, change your views lol. Because there is nothing better than switching when that ball is in the air and swatting it down. That button has been my savior for years in Madden. When I use to play solely online I would user a safety the entire game so that's where I learned the value of swatting. Of course this works best on longer throws.
-A completion isn't always a bad thing. Play safe defense, if you are playing a pass heavy team/a big play team, you WANT them throwing it short. Keep your safeties back and let them complete the shorter pass. If you can go the whole game without letting them get a deep ball on you, that's a success. Redzone pass defense is much much much easier than playing in the middle of the field. That's where you can get aggressive. If you don't have a top secondary, do not fool around leaving guys one on one while youre blitzing like crazy.
-Use zone to your advantage. Zone coverage allows you pretty much give the CPU the throw you want them to take. If you call cover 2 sink, you are giving them the flats (unless they have time to go deeper). If you call cover 3 you are giving them middle of the field. You have to play to the strengths of your defense and the weaknesses of the offense.

Usering defense
-Stafe is your friend, turbo is your enemy! Do not, do not, do not use that turbo unless you are chasing someone down or attacking the LOS on a run nit as soon as you get close to the ballcarrier let it go. Using it in short spaces kills your ability to turn and react. Also the CPU runners will bust all kinds of moves on you as you sprint pass them. Hold that LT/L2 and maneuver your defender into position.
-Switch off tackling. This is a very good tactic that i learned somewhere along the way and use sometimes, not often. This is kind of like the safe way to user D. You move your defender into position and switch off to another defender and let that initial defender go after the ball carrier. This will help bring in backup and prevent some user mistakes that occur as you get use to tackling/hitsticking. For example, I'm usering a safety. I see a toss play. I hold sprint and make a B line toward the outside blocker to get between the RB and sideline. But once I get the Safety into a good position I switch off and let the CPU run the rest of the way and use whatever player I end up on as backup. This is helpful because like I mentioned before that extra run defender is crucial. Another example is on short yardage plays. I will user a LB and at the snap i'm charging into the gap assigned to that defender but I switch off and bring in backup. I just want that LB to get a headstart.

I can't stress the value of usering on D enough. Not necessarily switching a bunch but you can have a much bigger impact on the game if you do more than rush the passer. I know some are hesitant to try and user cover but its easier than it looks. and you can always control the defender that's least likely to give up the big play. For example, you call Cover 2. CBs are in short blue zones. Control one of those CBs. All you have to do is cover the flats. If no one comes to the flats, you're free to cover whoever you want. You can see who's coming open and react to them when you are usering. You can even bait the CPU into the throw you want. Sometimes I hang back on purpose at the snap and let the CPU think a player is wide open but I break on it when I feel like they are about to throw. Or on screens, I will wait just a second then go flying inbetween the RB and QB. I've gotten interceptions doing this multiple times. If the CPU is beating you a certain way, user a defender and force them to beat you a 2nd way. Most importantly though, don't be discouraged by giving up plays. It will happen, it will happen a lot as you learn. But this is the best way to make madden tougher and an engaging challenge.

Hopefully this helps because as you can see from my games/stats. i don't really have an issue stopping the run, stopping the pass, or scoring myself. It's a lot tougher sometimes than others but it's always possible. The difference between good defense and bad defense is the user impact IMO.

GJD23 11-13-2013 01:34 PM

Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23
Game is over in Seattle...WOW! Fantastic gameplay on all accounts.

Final scores were Seattle 24, Jacksonville 3. They dominated us on defense (as they should) and we never got much going. Had an opportunity on the goal line to put some points on the board but they stuffed MJD 3 times and on 4th and goal at the 1 Henne overthrew a receiver. Excellent results though...I'm hoping it continues.

Total Offense:
JAC - 170
SEA - 326

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 61
SEA - 154

Passing Yards:
JAC - 109
SEA - 172

1st Downs:
JAC - 10
SEA - 18

Turnovers:
JAC - 4 (I will explain this..I'm not fussed about it)
SEA - 1

No penalties at all for the game. Are we sacrificing better gameplay for the loss of penalties called this year? I'd like to see at least a handful called.

Poss Time:
JAC - 23:00
SEA - 37:00

PASSING
R.Wilson - 14/17, 169 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT. Long of 20. 9.9 Average.
C.Henne - 10/20, 95 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT's. Long of 20. 4.7 Average.
B.Gabbert - 1/5, 21 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT. Long of 21. 4.2 Average.

I threw three picks from Henne and it wasn't any super Madden cheese or anything, it was simply me making mistakes. I'm okay with that, especially against a Seattle defense. Henne got hurt deep into the 4th qtr so Gabbert came in. Made a nice pass along the left sideline and then because we were down I was flinging it so Sherman picked him off to put the nail in the coffin. But I'm happy with the INT's, I need to adjust and think I will.

RUSHING
M.Lynch - 33/106/2. Long of 19.
M.Jones-Drew - 19/33/0. Long of 10.
R.Wilson - 6/44/0.
C.Henne - 3/15/0.

Enjoyed the challenge of running the football after so many games breaking 200 yards and having the run game generally be the weakest point of Madden. Now it's much much tougher and I need to really make good cuts to get into the open. Loved the congestion, as soon as the ball was snapped the Hawks defenders would swarm to the football. Had a few good cutbacks but for the most part was shut down. Enjoyed it.

RECEIVING
D.Baldwin - 4/65/0, Long of 20.
M.Brown - 3/58/0, Long of 21.
Z.Miller - 3/38/0, Long of 14.
A.Sanders - 3/31/0, Long of 19.

DEFENSE
Paul Posluszny was a beast with 12 tackles. KJ Wright lead Seattle with 6 tackles. Bunch of others on 6,5,4, etc...
4 sacks total for the game. We had three of them, Seattle's only sack came from Chris Clemons.

Richard Sherman was everywhere, had 2 INT's. Walter Thurmond and Earl Thomas the others with a pick for the Seahawks.

TOTAL PLAYS:

10 Characters

RG3MVP 11-13-2013 01:35 PM

Nice! Good to see a thread like this :cheers:
I love to keep my sliders in line w/ those stats.
Team Per Game Statistics through 2012-2013 NFL Season.

Yards: 347.2
Plays: 64.2
Yards Per Play: 5.4
Turnovers: 1.6
Passing Attempts: 34.7
Rushing Attempts: 27.2
Passing Yards: 231.3
Passing Yards Per Attempt: 6.2
Rushing Yards: 115.9
Rushing Yards Per Attempt: 4.3
Sacks: 2.3
Interceptions: 0.9

One thing I could suggest some penalty slider adjustments, which really do make a difference in the gameplay. I'm sure we all have read how certain slider can improve pursuit and "high motor" type plays.
We've been extensively testing My current All-Pro set for awhile now.
I've got some great feedback for what/why certain penalties should be where they are.
I also like how this also improves punt and kick coverage greatly imo.

Certain penalties, being 100 in the previous Maddens, would not have worked out(ex. P/K int @100) it would lead to too many of those penalties called.
Well in M25 ALL the penalties have been tuned way low, so some things have to be higher than usual but believe me, they work out very well.

So anyway, here ya go
Penalties

FS: 75
HLD: 54
FM: 54
DPI: 54
OPI: 50
K/Pint: 100
Clip: 54
IG: 100
RTP: 54(55 leads to 3-4 defensive roughing the passer calls per gm, hurting the d imo)
RTK: 100

--------------------------------------------

My current slider thread, updates coming
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...den-custom.htm

GJD23 11-13-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23
Finished the game vs Bucs in Tampa. Won 35-28. It was exactly how I wanted it, close again but this time a lot easier to make plays as Tampa is obvs a worse team than Denver or Seattle. It was tied at 28-28 after Vincent Jackson scored on a 67 yarder down the middle (sweet throw by Glennon too), we went 3-and-out on the ensuing drive and the Bucs had it with 5mins left in midfield.

They ran the ball a few times and on 3rd down from the 25 they fumbled it and we recovered. Ended up going on a 70 yard drive and punched it in for the 35-28 lead with 3rd string RB Justin Forsett. Held them off for the remaining 2-3 mins. Was really enjoyable.

Total Offense:
JAC - 451
TBB - 289

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 248
TBB - 33

Passing Yards:
JAC - 203
TBB - 256

1st Downs:
JAC - 18
TBB - 10

Turnovers:
JAC - 4
TBB - 1

2 penalties called all game. 1 for 15 yards and 1 for 5.

Poss Time:
JAC - 35:38
TBB - 24:22

PASSING
M.Glennon - 24/36, 304 yards, 3 TD's. Long of 67....8.4 Average.
C.Henne - 12/23, 208 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's. Long of 52....9.0 Average.

Both picks were on me again, none of that 'super Madden' type of stuff. Obviously need to throw the ball away if I can't find anyone. I like it.

RUSHING
M.Jones-Drew - 26/160/1. Long of 37.
D.Robinson - 11/76/0. Long of 35.
M.James - 15/31/0. Long of 12.

Against a poorer defense MJD carved the Bucs to shreds, especially in the second half. I think I had around 50 yards at halftime but after that he broke loose. Had a massive 37 yard gain up the sideline and then ran one in as well. Denard Robinson came in for most of the 4th QTR and also contributed after the Bucs D were gassed.

RECEIVING
V.Jackson - 4/122/2, Long of 67.
M.Jones-Drew - 4/109/0, Long of 52.
C.Owusu - 7/65/0, Long of 14.
T.Crabtree - 8/61/0, Long of 31.

Vincent Jackson caught a great pass down the middle for a 67 yard TD late in the 4th to tie the game at 28.

DEFENSE
Lavonte David lead all players in tackles with 11, he was flying all over the place. Posluszny again racked up a nice number of tackles (8). Akeem Spence had 7, and then a bunch with 6,5,4, etc etc...

I don't know if this is just an outlier but the Jags had 7 sacks in this game. I might drop the sliders a bit to lower sack count if I see it again, 7 is too high. 8 total sacks for the game. Alualu (the one I controlled) had 3 sacks. Andre Branch had 2, rest with 1 each.

Only 2 INT's, both to the Bucs (Johnathon Banks & Dashon Goldson)

TOTAL PLAYS:
141. Little bit too high but the league averages are between 120-140 so I'm not fussed at all, especially when you factor in how my other games have been playing.

10 Characters.

GJD23 11-13-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG3MVP (Post 2045659947)
I could suggest some penalty slider adjustments, which really do make a difference in the gameplay. I'm sure we all have read how certain slider can improve pursuit and "high motor" type plays.
We've been extensively testing My current All-Pro set for awhile now.
I've got some great feedback for what/why certain penalties should be where they are.
I also like how this also improves punt and kick coverage greatly imo.

Certain penalties, being 100 in the previous Maddens, would not have worked out(ex. P/K int @100) it would lead to too many of those penalties called.
Well in M25 ALL the penalties have been tuned way low, so some things have to be higher than usual but believe me, they work out very well.

So anyway, here ya go
Penalties

FS: 75
HLD: 54
FM: 54
DPI: 54
OPI: 50
K/Pint: 100
Clip: 54
IG: 100
RTP: 54(55 leads to 3-4 defensive roughing the passer calls per gm, hurting the d imo)
RTK: 100

--------------------------------------------

My current slider thread, updates coming

If penalty sliders don't hinder other aspects of gameplay other than calls per game I'm willing to roll with those for sure. I also like your idea about special teams. Too often I'm taking punt returns 20-30 yards. Punt and kick coverage is big for me, if anything I'd like to return a punt and/or kick return for a touchdown ONCE during a season.

I'll plug these in soon and see how it goes :)

wordtobigbird 11-13-2013 01:39 PM

Long story short, thanks to Charter04's slider thread and his idea to try All-Madden with 50s for Hum instead of 25. A group of us shared feedback and tweaked a few things and ended up with a really solid set of sliders. Thanks to feedback from GMAB8, Jumpman14, RG3MVP, GJD23, Charter, and others we have spent the last few days making tweaks. Especially me and GJD23, we have gone back and forth with box scores and recaps because we both wanted the same thing. To lose to the CPU with a bad team, based on the ratings of those players we should struggle.

I took Jags into Seattle multiple times and eventually got blown out 38-14, with a kick return for a TD. I will post some boxscores later in the thread. From there we tweaked specifics to try to pull the best out of the defense and realism out of our players. You'll see really high and really low numbers but it lets to either A) lower the overpowered advantage one side has against the other B) stop players from playing out of their ratings, (54 trucking RB, busting over defenders. 74 CIT WR, getting banged by LBs all game long still holding on.). GJD did the same until he got a similar result. I think a lot of people will enjoy these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045659311)
Hey, no problem man. This is what I've been going with the past three games.

Just keep in mind that I always use gameflow for everything. If I'm 55 yards out and 'Kick FG' comes up in the gameflow menu I'll do it, whilst I'll probably miss it makes the game a lot more realistic in terms of end of game numbers. Cant make every FG.

I also, like many here, use the no-switch rule on defense. I control a defensive end or tackle when I play defense and obviously don't switch off of him for any reason. Personally I find that if I switch to a defensive back who is chasing a WR down the field, he'll lose a step once I switch and usually it results in massive plays. So I stick to the line and play barely any HUM coverage.

Think that's about it. Rest of the game you can play how you like to, I know a lot of the guys here like wordtobigbird use a slight variation of these settings and are still getting some great games so it's all personal preference in the end, but if you're after the realism of **** teams getting torched by better teams, then you'll enjoy this I think.

I've played three games with these;

LOSS - Jacksonville (me) v Seattle, in Seattle (28-3)
LOSS - Jacksonville (me) v Denver, in Denver (34-10)
WIN - Jacksonville (me) v Tampa Bay, in Tampa (35-28)

I'm going to play one more to see if the results back it up but it's playing really well atm. Enjoy!

I do not follow the no switch rule. I switch on defense. I control multiple positions. I will try to predict and attack. I will run around to cover open spots in zone. These sliders have been tested with varying play styles. Don't feel like you have to play a certain way. Just play football.

VIDEOS
WR catch at 25
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2c8i0hWSY_g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Like I mentioned before, trying to eliminate players play out of ratings. I lowered WR catch for the first time for this game and still ended up with a highlight catch. While having WRs drop balls when hit by LBs. Notice the pressure come as I wait for something to open up. Also, the inaccuracy of the throw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9XIYZAiERaE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Here you see some kinks that still need to be worked out. They DEs play well but still not at the level I'd like for these two elite guys. They take bad angles and show no aggression around the QB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordtobigbird (Post 2045658400)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ciz1AP-23AU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Started recording just to get the DT highlight but then just kept recording.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZOoMbChHgxs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
All plays. Click around and catch something cool lol. Editing is too much hassle for me. Back to playing!

*Settings may be slightly different in older videos.

Boxscores/Recaps from testing: reverse order, so older ones at the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045658821)
Going with these settings and using Charter's subs in the OP.

HT in Seattle (Jags v S'Hawks) and I'm down 21-3!! Playing really well so far.

Total Yards:
JAC - 87
SEA - 223

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 20
SEA - 52

Passing Yards:
JAC - 67
SEA - 171

1st Downs:
JAC - 5
SEA - 12

Turnovers:
JAC - 2 (INT's by Henne all my doing, which is good)
SEA - 1 (Russ threw a pick)

No penalties yet.

Poss Time:
JAC - 11:40
SEA - 18:20

PASSING
Russell Wilson - 12/15 for 165 yards and 1 TD, 10.9 AVG
Chad Henne - 5/11 for 74 yards and 2 INT's, 6.7 AVG

RUSHING
Marshawn Lynch - 14/29/2. Long of 7.
Maurice Jones-Drew - 10/22/0. Long of 10.

I'm happy with the run game being so low, I'd rather have it like this because in CFM, a 1000 yard season is too easy to eclipse. These numbers are good for me personally.

RECEIVING
Doug Baldwin - 4/65/0. Long of 20.
Zach Miller - 3/38/0. Long of 14.
Ace Sanders - 2/29/0. Long of 19.
etc etc etc...

DEFENSE
Cyprien, Posluszny, Earl Thomas and Russell Allen all with 4 tackles at HT.
Others with 3, 2, etc...
3 sacks for the half, 2 by JAC and 1 by SEA.
Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas have INT's for the Hawks while Dwayne Gratz has our only pick.

Total Plays:

One of the better games I've played so far. Enjoying the errant throws by Henne and after playing a half I'll focus in with him and see if I can improve his accuracy. Hoping we don't get back in the game (lol) but still an enjoyable experience. Lets go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045658856)
Game is over in Seattle...WOW! Fantastic gameplay on all accounts.

Final scores were Seattle 24, Jacksonville 3. They dominated us on defense (as they should) and we never got much going. Had an opportunity on the goal line to put some points on the board but they stuffed MJD 3 times and on 4th and goal at the 1 Henne overthrew a receiver. Excellent results though...I'm hoping it continues.

Total Offense:
JAC - 170
SEA - 326

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 61
SEA - 154

Passing Yards:
JAC - 109
SEA - 172

1st Downs:
JAC - 10
SEA - 18

Turnovers:
JAC - 4 (I will explain this..I'm not fussed about it)
SEA - 1

No penalties at all for the game. Are we sacrificing better gameplay for the loss of penalties called this year? I'd like to see at least a handful called.

Poss Time:
JAC - 23:00
SEA - 37:00

PASSING
R.Wilson - 14/17, 169 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT. Long of 20. 9.9 Average.
C.Henne - 10/20, 95 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT's. Long of 20. 4.7 Average.
B.Gabbert - 1/5, 21 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT. Long of 21. 4.2 Average.

I threw three picks from Henne and it wasn't any super Madden cheese or anything, it was simply me making mistakes. I'm okay with that, especially against a Seattle defense. Henne got hurt deep into the 4th qtr so Gabbert came in. Made a nice pass along the left sideline and then because we were down I was flinging it so Sherman picked him off to put the nail in the coffin. But I'm happy with the INT's, I need to adjust and think I will.

RUSHING
M.Lynch - 33/106/2. Long of 19.
M.Jones-Drew - 19/33/0. Long of 10.
R.Wilson - 6/44/0.
C.Henne - 3/15/0.

Enjoyed the challenge of running the football after so many games breaking 200 yards and having the run game generally be the weakest point of Madden. Now it's much much tougher and I need to really make good cuts to get into the open. Loved the congestion, as soon as the ball was snapped the Hawks defenders would swarm to the football. Had a few good cutbacks but for the most part was shut down. Enjoyed it.

RECEIVING
D.Baldwin - 4/65/0, Long of 20.
M.Brown - 3/58/0, Long of 21.
Z.Miller - 3/38/0, Long of 14.
A.Sanders - 3/31/0, Long of 19.

DEFENSE
Paul Posluszny was a beast with 12 tackles. KJ Wright lead Seattle with 6 tackles. Bunch of others on 6,5,4, etc...
4 sacks total for the game. We had three of them, Seattle's only sack came from Chris Clemons.

Richard Sherman was everywhere, had 2 INT's. Walter Thurmond and Earl Thomas the others with a pick for the Seahawks.

TOTAL PLAYS:

Pretty much 100% what I want from game-to-game on Madden. I don't want to go up against Seattle on their home turf and beat them, or even get within a score to be honest. These results were super realistic and I've found hope once again, lol...

I'm going to play Jacksonville @ Denver in 10 minutes time and report back. If the Denver game turns out how I want it, I'll play Jacksonville vs Tampa Bay, and if I win that or it's close, I'm starting a CFM. Lets hope...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045658936)
Just finished the game in Denver vs Broncos...Lost 34-10, don't have all the stats on me but Henne threw 2 picks, Manning went out for the game on the 2nd play so Brock Osweiler came in and threw 4 TD's, 280 yards or so. MJD had a much better game running the football.

We were down 34-0 at halftime but then shored up defensively and focused in, played a lot better in the 2nd half. Really realistic and I'm loving the gameplay though.

One more game tonight in Tampa v the Bucs. Win or come within 7 points and I'll probably get a CFM going. Really pleased!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045659100)
HA! I think we've (or I have, I'm loving these sliders personally) struck gold!!

Finished the game vs Bucs in Tampa. Won 35-28. It was exactly how I wanted it, close again but this time a lot easier to make plays as Tampa is obvs a worse team than Denver or Seattle. It was tied at 28-28 after Vincent Jackson scored on a 67 yarder down the middle (sweet throw by Glennon too), we went 3-and-out on the ensuing drive and the Bucs had it with 5mins left in midfield.

They ran the ball a few times and on 3rd down from the 25 they fumbled it and we recovered. Ended up going on a 70 yard drive and punched it in for the 35-28 lead with 3rd string RB Justin Forsett. Held them off for the remaining 2-3 mins. Was really enjoyable.

Total Offense:
JAC - 451
TBB - 289

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 248
TBB - 33

Passing Yards:
JAC - 203
TBB - 256

1st Downs:
JAC - 18
TBB - 10

Turnovers:
JAC - 4
TBB - 1

2 penalties called all game. 1 for 15 yards and 1 for 5.

Poss Time:
JAC - 35:38
TBB - 24:22

PASSING
M.Glennon - 24/36, 304 yards, 3 TD's. Long of 67....8.4 Average.
C.Henne - 12/23, 208 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's. Long of 52....9.0 Average.

Both picks were on me again, none of that 'super Madden' type of stuff. Obviously need to throw the ball away if I can't find anyone. I like it.

RUSHING
M.Jones-Drew - 26/160/1. Long of 37.
D.Robinson - 11/76/0. Long of 35.
M.James - 15/31/0. Long of 12.

Against a poorer defense MJD carved the Bucs to shreds, especially in the second half. I think I had around 50 yards at halftime but after that he broke loose. Had a massive 37 yard gain up the sideline and then ran one in as well. Denard Robinson came in for most of the 4th QTR and also contributed after the Bucs D were gassed.

RECEIVING
V.Jackson - 4/122/2, Long of 67.
M.Jones-Drew - 4/109/0, Long of 52.
C.Owusu - 7/65/0, Long of 14.
T.Crabtree - 8/61/0, Long of 31.

Vincent Jackson caught a great pass down the middle for a 67 yard TD late in the 4th to tie the game at 28.

DEFENSE
Lavonte David lead all players in tackles with 11, he was flying all over the place. Posluszny again racked up a nice number of tackles (8). Akeem Spence had 7, and then a bunch with 6,5,4, etc etc...

I don't know if this is just an outlier but the Jags had 7 sacks in this game. I might drop the sliders a bit to lower sack count if I see it again, 7 is too high. 8 total sacks for the game. Alualu (the one I controlled) had 3 sacks. Andre Branch had 2, rest with 1 each.

Only 2 INT's, both to the Bucs (Johnathon Banks & Dashon Goldson)

TOTAL PLAYS:
141. Little bit too high but the league averages are between 120-140 so I'm not fussed at all, especially when you factor in how my other games have been playing.

Overall I think I'm set now, 3 straight games where the game has turned out how I would've liked. Might just play ONE more to make it an absolute certainty before I start my CFM. Sacks may need a tiny bit of tweaking other than that I couldn't be more pleased!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordtobigbird (Post 2045658236)
Loving that Jags boxsore! But I think mine is even more miserable. Same settings except after still being able to pass decent and the seahawks defense dropping interceptions i got kind of frustrated. i really dont mind being punished for mistake and hate seeing the defense drop them lol. so i upped CPU int to 75. So:

Fatigue 50. Injury 50. Threshold 100. 15 min acc clock 10 sec.

HUM/CPU
QBA 4/50
PBK 0/50
WR 50/50
RBK 0/50
FUM 50/50
PRT 100/100
INT 25/75
PCV 100/100
Tack 100/100

ST
FGP 50/50
FGA 35/35
Punt avgs too high. Lowering to 50/50

Auto subs (I think these a very important to keep players in and have them pay tired. Stamina actually kind of matters and having depth and being able to rotate fresh guys in can really be an advantage with these. unfortunately the CPU won't do it like we can manually but its the best we can do with this game. Players will sub out but it will take a long time. They will go down all of the colors before they do so it really takes longg drives for it to happen for some positions. I think it feels pretty realistic.)

OFFENSE:

QB Out: 1
QB In: 2
RB Out: 50
RB In: 50
WR Out: 1
WR In: 2
FB/TE Out: 50
FB/TE In: 50
OL Out: 1
OL In: 2

DEFENSE:

DT Out: 1
DT In: 2
DE Out: 1
DE In: 2
LB Out: 50
LB In: 50
CB Out: 50
CB In: 50
S Out: 50
S In: 50

--

All that and I took the Jags up to Seattle into play now and got crushed.

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /><link href="http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head><body><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td align="center" colspan="6">Jacksonville Jaguars at Seattle Seahawks</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="48%">Jan 1, </td><td align="right" width="10%">1ST</td><td align="right" width="10%">2ND</td><td align="right" width="10%">3RD</td><td align="right" width="10%">4TH</td><td align="right" width="12%">SCORE</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jacksonville Jaguars (72 rating)</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right" class="active">14</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Seattle Seahawks (89 rating)</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right" class="active">38</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td colspan="3">Team Stats Comparison</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="60%"></td><td align="center" width="20%">JAC</td><td align="center" width="20%">SEA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Offense</td><td align="center">298</td><td align="center">467</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Rushing Yards</td><td align="center">94</td><td align="center">257</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Passing Yards</td><td align="center">204</td><td align="center">210</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">First Downs</td><td align="center">16</td><td align="center">21</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Punt Return Yards</td><td align="center">12</td><td align="center">19</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Kick Return Yards</td><td align="center">247</td><td align="center">24</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Yards</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Turnovers</td><td align="center">3</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">3rd Down Converstion</td><td align="center">3-9 33%</td><td align="center">5-9 55%</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">4th Down Conversion</td><td align="center">0-1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">2-Point Conversion</td><td align="center">1-2</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals</td><td align="center">1/0-2</td><td align="center">3/0-3</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Penalties</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Posession Time</td><td align="center">22:23</td><td align="center">37:37</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="spacer" style="margin:0 auto;" width="575"><tr><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#007198" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Jacksonville Jaguars</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>B. Gabbert</td><td align="right">19/34</td><td align="right">211</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>6.2ypa</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jones Drew 0BTK 10-1sth Long8 Injured Shoulder Out</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">4.0</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Forsett 6-1sth long34</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">57</td><td align="right">6.3</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Robinson</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">-3</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RECEIVING</td><td align="right" width="16%">REC</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Shorts III Long35</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">107</td><td align="right">13.3</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Brown Long17</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">12.5</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Lewis Long10</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">9.5</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Forsett</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">2.5</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Blackmon</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Harbor</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">9.0</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">BLOCKING</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">PANCAKE</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">SACK</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Unger</td><td align="right" colspan="2">3</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Sweezy</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2">2</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Spitz</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Davis</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Okung 1/0 -- Bailey</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td><td align="right" colspan="2">2</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">DEFENSE</td><td align="right" width="16%">TACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">SACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>MLB Farwell 1ast</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Sherman</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Browner</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Schofield</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Chencellor</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Byrant 1tfl</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Thomas III 1tfl</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Hill 1tfl</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNTING</td><td align="right" width="16%">NO</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">IN20</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Ryan</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">157</td><td align="right">52.3</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICK RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Thurmond</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNT RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Tate</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr></table></td><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#2C5A84" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Seattle Seahawks</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>R. Wilson</td><td align="right">21/22</td><td align="right">231</td><td align="right">231</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>10.5ypa</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Lynch 6BTK! 41-1sth Long52 1-20+</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">174</td><td align="right">6.2</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Wilson 11-1sth Long29 1-20+</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">13.2</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Coleman</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">9.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RECEIVING</td><td align="right" width="16%">REC</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Lynch long16</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">7.4</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Miller long22</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">66</td><td align="right">13.2</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Rice Long20</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">16.3</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Williams Long17</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">11.6</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Harvin long17</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">14.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Kearse</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">7.5</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">BLOCKING</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">PANCAKE</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">SACK</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>C Mester</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">DEFENSE</td><td align="right" width="16%">TACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">SACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Haynes 1tfl</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Ball 1tfl</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Posluszny</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Alualu 3tfl</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Lowery 1tfl</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Cyrpiren</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Marks 2tfl</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNTING</td><td align="right" width="16%">NO</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">IN20</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Anger</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">252</td><td align="right">50.4</td><td align="right"></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICK RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Blackmon 100yd TD</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">247</td><td align="right">35.2</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNT RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Blackmon</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right"></td><td align="right"></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></body></html>

Game starts with me getting sacked and fumbling that gets returned for a TD.

Plus I have some video uploading to youtube but wow I just couldn't do anything to stop them. Wilson had that sense pressure: ideal working to perfection because whenever it wasnt open he had no problem taking off and running. Which is why he completed 90+% of his passes. That and the Jaguars CBs couldn't stay with their healthy WR group. Whenever he needed it that got chunk yardage with Harvin/Rice/Miller. Says Wilson has 4 rushes but he tucked it at least 6-7 times and the others were "sacks". He tripped over someone on and one and another i switch to DE just in time to grab him from behind. But he still found space on his 4 runs to get 50+ on me.

Lynch was a beast. Says 6 broken tackles but he probably had more. Even on his runs for little yardage he was knocking guys off and it was taking a 2nd guy to clean up. I screwed up and let him break his big run. By giving him the space through the hole he was able to put a move on the two CPU DBs. They went to him heavy in the screen game but he never got anything huge out of him. He got checked down to a couple of times.

MJD started out pretty good for me but he goes down with an injury. I break the first run with Forsett by cutting on the CPU, which feels fun but kind of cheap but I guess NFL players do overrun tackles and I cant do it on everyone like Earl Thomas. Its in the video. But after that I only get 23 yards out of 8 carries for the rest of the game.

Gabbert was throwing lame ducks all over the place. Some of them my fault by trying to lead and throw WRs open so i'm glad it doesnt always work anymore. At least with a lesser QB. I did get a couple of nice touch throws but they were short distances.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumpman14 (Post 2045658084)
Started my Jags CFM with these adjustments and here's the boxscore. Saw my 1st P.I call since i got Madden 25

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /><link href="http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head><body><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td align="center" colspan="6">Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="48%">Sep 8, 2013</td><td align="right" width="10%">1ST</td><td align="right" width="10%">2ND</td><td align="right" width="10%">3RD</td><td align="right" width="10%">4TH</td><td align="right" width="12%">SCORE</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Kansas City Chiefs (1-0)</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right" class="active">23</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1)</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right" class="active">8</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td colspan="3">Team Stats Comparison</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="60%"></td><td align="center" width="20%">KAN</td><td align="center" width="20%">JAC</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Offense</td><td align="center">320</td><td align="center">284</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Rushing Yards</td><td align="center">100</td><td align="center">135</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Passing Yards</td><td align="center">220</td><td align="center">149</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">First Downs</td><td align="center">16</td><td align="center">15</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Punt Return Yards</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">5</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Kick Return Yards</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">152</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Total Yards</td><td align="center">322</td><td align="center">441</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Turnovers</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">4</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">3rd Down Converstion</td><td align="center">4-13</td><td align="center">4-16</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">4th Down Conversion</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">1-4</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">2-Point Conversion</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">0-0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals</td><td align="center">0-2</td><td align="center">0-1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">Penalties</td><td align="center">5-33</td><td align="center">1-5</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">Posession Time</td><td align="center">31:30</td><td align="center">28:30</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="575"><tr class="masthead"><td colspan="4">Scoring Summary</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="2">FIRST QUARTER SCORING</td><td align="right" width="10%">KAN</td><td align="right" width="10%">JAC</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center" width="10%">3:23</td><td width="70%">(KAN) R.Succop 24 Yd FG</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center" width="10%">0:04</td><td width="70%">(JAC) J.Scobee 35 Yd FG</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="2">SECOND QUARTER SCORING</td><td align="right" width="10%">KAN</td><td align="right" width="10%">JAC</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center" width="10%">10:21</td><td width="70%">(JAC) R.Succop 40 Yd FG</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center" width="10%">5:21</td><td width="70%">(KAN) R.Succop 51 Yd FG</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center" width="10%">2:35</td><td width="70%">(JAC) J.Scobbe 42 Yd FG</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="2">THIRD QUARTER SCORING</td><td align="right" width="10%">KAN</td><td align="right" width="10%">JAC</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center" width="10%">1:02</td><td width="70%">(KAN) E.Berry returned fumble 52 Yds(R.Succop kick)</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center" width="10%">0:20</td><td width="70%">(KAN) J.Charles 17 Yd run(R.Succop kick)</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="2">FOURTH QUARTER SCORING</td><td align="right" width="10%">KAN</td><td align="right" width="10%">JAC</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center" width="10%">9:45</td><td width="70%">(KAN) Team Safety</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">8</td></tr></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="spacer" style="margin:0 auto;" width="575"><tr><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#B20032" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Kansas City Chiefs</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Alex Smith</td><td align="right">21-28</td><td align="right">220</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jamaal Charles</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">97</td><td align="right">4.6</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Anthony Sherman</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RECEIVING</td><td align="right" width="16%">REC</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>A.J. Jenkins</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">96</td><td align="right">12.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Dwayne Bowe</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">72</td><td align="right">14.4</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jamaal Charles</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">3.7</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Anthony Fasano</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">2.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Donnie Avery</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">17.5</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">BLOCKING</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">PANCAKE</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">SACK</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jon Asamoah</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Jeff Allen</td><td align="right" colspan="2">1</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">DEFENSE</td><td align="right" width="16%">TACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">SACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Derrick Johnson</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Eric Berry</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Justin Houston</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Brandon Flowers</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Mike Devito</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICKING</td><td align="right" width="16%">FG</td><td align="right" width="16%">XP</td><td align="right" width="16%">PTS</td><td align="right" width="16%">LONG</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Ryan Succop</td><td align="right">3-4</td><td align="right">2-2</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">51</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNTING</td><td align="right" width="16%">NO</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">IN20</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Dustin Colquitt</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">137</td><td align="right">45.7</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICK RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>James-Michael Johnson</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNT RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Cyrus Gray</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">2.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr></table></td><td align="center" valign="top" width="50%"><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn spacer" width="100%"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#007198" colspan="5"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Jacksonville Jaguars</span></td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PASSING</td><td align="right" width="16%">C/A</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Blaine Gabbert</td><td align="right">16-29</td><td align="right">150</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RUSHING</td><td align="right" width="16%">ATT</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Maurice Jones-Drew</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">109</td><td align="right">4.2</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Justin Forsett</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">2.6</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">RECEIVING</td><td align="right" width="16%">REC</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Denard Robinson</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">60</td><td align="right">12.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Cecil Shorts III</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">48</td><td align="right">12.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Maurice Jones-Drew</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">1.3</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Ace Sanders</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">25.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Lonnie Pryor</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">6.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">BLOCKING</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">PANCAKE</td><td align="right" colspan="2" width="32%">SACK</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Uche Nwaneri</td><td align="right" colspan="2">3</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Luke Joeckel</td><td align="right" colspan="2">0</td><td align="right" colspan="2">2</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">DEFENSE</td><td align="right" width="16%">TACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">SACK</td><td align="right" width="16%">INT</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Paul Posluszny</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Geno Hayes</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Johnathan Cyprien</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Tyson Alualu</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Jeremy Harris</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICKING</td><td align="right" width="16%">FG</td><td align="right" width="16%">XP</td><td align="right" width="16%">PTS</td><td align="right" width="16%">LONG</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Josh Scobee</td><td align="right">2-3</td><td align="right">0-0</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">42</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNTING</td><td align="right" width="16%">NO</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">IN20</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Bryan Anger</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">131</td><td align="right">43.7</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">KICK RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Justin Forsett</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">152</td><td align="right">30.4</td><td align="right">0</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td width="36%">PUNT RETURN</td><td align="right" width="16%">RET</td><td align="right" width="16%">YDS</td><td align="right" width="16%">AVG</td><td align="right" width="16%">TD</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Justin Forsett</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">5.0</td><td align="right">0</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></body></html>

**Before we lowered Human QBA, Henne performing too well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045654890)
So just got finished with the game, first and foremost I absolutely LOVED the scores! Tight defensive contest and it's been what I've been crying out for post patch!! Lol.

Seattle ended up winning the game 20-16, Henne had a chance to win it on 4th and goal and threw a pick into the endzone that pretty much ended the game. We could've easily won the game and this is probably the only thing that worries me so I'm going to look towards reducing the threshold to cause a greater disparity between players and their ratings. I think if there's a bigger difference, we'll usually see the better teams stomping on teams like Jacksonville. I wouldn't have minded if SEA won 27 or 34 to 16 but 20-16 is way too close considering how good Seattle is and how bad Jacksonville are.

Onto the stats...

Final - JAC 16, SEA 20

Total offense:
JAC - 311
SEA - 353

Rushing Yards:
JAC - 41
SEA - 193

Passing Yards:
JAC - 270
SEA - 160

1st Downs:
JAC - 16
SEA - 20

Turnovers:
JAC - 3 (2 of them were my doing, so I'm not worried about that)
SEA - 1

3rd Down %
JAC - 5-10 (50%)
SEA - 6-12 (50%)

Penalties:
JAC - 1 for 5 yards (on me)
SEA - 2 for 20 yards

Poss Time:
JAC - 19:45
SEA - 40:15 (Thought Seattle really should've dominated more with the time they had the ball - backs up my reasoning for adjusting threshold)

PASSING
Chad Henne went 25/35 for 270 yards, 1 TD and 3 INT's. 7.7 yards per attempt.
Russell Wilson went 19/26 for 152 yards and 1 INT. 5.8 yards per attempt.

RUSHING
Marshawn Lynch - 24/135/0 - 5.6 YPC, Long of 15.
Maurice Jones-D - 16/38/0 - 2.3 YPC, Long of 9. (I think this is more realistic than putting up 100+ yards on SEA defense)

RECEIVING
Cecil Shorts - 6/109/0 - 18.1 YPC, Long of 27.
Mike Brown - 4/53/0 - 13.2 YPC, Long of 14.
Merce Lewis - 5/51/1 - 10.2 YPC, Long of 20.
Doug Baldwin - 3/38/0 - 12.6 YPC, Long of 16.
etc etc etc....

DEFENSE
Geno Hayes was a beast with 10 tackles, lead the game.
Sherman had 8 tackles for SEA. Earl Thomas 7.
Posluszny with 6, etc etc etc...

2 sacks total for the game, both by the Jags. Tyson Alualu and Jason Babin.
Kam Chancellor picked off 2 of Henne's throws, Bobby Wagner was the other. Geno Hayes had an INT as well.

Total Plays: 128.

Brilliant.

I'm going to play another with threshold at 0 (or 100, always confuses me which one causes greater disparity) and play the Jaguars v the Broncos this time. I also want more penalties called but I think I'll leave that for later. Hoping I get blown out vs Denver, if that happens I'll be ecstatic! Lol

wordtobigbird 11-13-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJD23 (Post 2045659960)
If penalty sliders don't hinder other aspects of gameplay other than calls per game I'm willing to roll with those for sure. I also like your idea about special teams. Too often I'm taking punt returns 20-30 yards. Punt and kick coverage is big for me, if anything I'd like to return a punt and/or kick return for a touchdown ONCE during a season.

I'll plug these in soon and see how it goes :)

The penalties WILL mess up the other aspects of the gameplay. Unfortunately you cannot change offsides, false start and holding to what he has or else it will throw the sliders out of wack. sliders and penalties have to be tuned together. The only reason the CPU isn't able to hold blocks for a long time is because holding is at 1. same for the defensive line having such an impact. I'm willing to sacrifice those penalties for the defensive gameplay.

However!

I did put Kick Catch interference and Roughing the kicker at 99 and see improvements. Returns were more realistic even with Austin i could do my thing but I wouldnt get as much as easily. So I'd green light those off the bat.

Facemasking, Clipping, and DPI should be good with those little tweaks. I'd give those a shot to get more calls without effecting gameplay much.

Also I've seen Freeman hold the ball for 2 sacks but throw it away quickly, however inaccurately on many other occasions with IG at 50. I think IG and CPU QBA have to be in some kind of balance. So i'd watch out if you put it at 100 because CPU QBA is so high.

wordtobigbird 11-13-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordtobigbird (Post 2045659868)
To continue off from what we were talking about in charters thread.

Recent tweaks I made for increased difficulty/realism.

SLIDERS (HUM/CPU)

QB ACC
5/50
PASS BLK
0/50
WR CATCH
25/50
RUN BLK
0/50
FUMBLES
25/100

REACTION TIME
100/100
INT
25/75
PASS COVERAGE
100/100
TACKLING
100/100

These are the settings the Vikings vs Rams videos were recorded with. But I i want to focus on that issue of the defenders closing on the QB. Then I will focus on the QB getting rid of the ball if sack numbers become an issue. Focusing on one thing at a time has been working well so far and keeping the whole game balanced.

So I will be tweaking with roughing the passer, will probably lower it to 25 to start and see what difference it makes. of course will post findings.

Went in with these settings. Rams at Vikings.

Roughing the kicker/KR Interference at 99

Will post the 1st half results right now.