Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Next Gen Auto Sub Discussion (/forums/showthread.php?t=682798)

JayD 11-17-2013 02:29 PM

Next Gen Auto Sub Discussion

Figured I would start a thread since so many of us are curious if auto subs have been fixed for next gen. I did try a high sub in and out setting in CFM but to my dismay nothing really changed. I am also curious if yiu still see disappearing players and other positions subbing out that you don't want with a high fatigue setting .

The JareBear 11-17-2013 02:55 PM

Re: Next Gen Auto Sub Discussion

I have yet to see any auto-subs working as they should.

Shinino_Kage 11-18-2013 04:17 AM

I don't even know where to set them.

tanis38 11-18-2013 01:44 PM

I adjusted my RB auto sub settings to try to get more carries to my back-up and usually around the 3rd quarter my starter just disappears. Boo.

JayD 11-18-2013 02:01 PM

Well crap! I was really hoping that EA took notice to all the issues to auto subs and disappearing players from the current gen forums and fixed them for next gen. I can only hope they will address this in a patch! I wouldn't count on it though.

teampunjabi 11-25-2013 07:12 PM

Yep, DEFINITELY broken. Does not work at all it seems.

itbeme23 11-26-2013 07:50 PM

Posted this same question in the main forum last night.

This is a complete game-killer for me. Sucks the realism right out of the game, in my opinion.

I WILL NOT buy this on NG until EA fixes this issue. I don't care how good the game looks.

So very disappointed....:y9:

brownies 11-28-2013 06:31 PM

The way I do it is set fatigue at 70 then adjust the hb in an out at 100 and it will sub about every 3 to 6 plays especially if you run consistently. You also have to set your receivers to zeros our youll get that missing calvin johnson in the 4th. I also set my dts and ends on highest setting to.