Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Has anyone here been able to complete the Cover Vote collection yet? (/forums/showthread.php?t=682889)

malowry 11-17-2013 08:45 PM

Has anyone here been able to complete the Cover Vote collection yet?

I was just wondering if the 19 cover cards that you get for completing the collection look any different than the ones you put into it. I can't see how the ratings would improve at all on the reward cards.

camron17 11-17-2013 09:01 PM

Re: Has anyone here been able to complete the Cover Vote collection yet?

I'm don't think it's 19 upgraded cards, but that you basically get the card you put in the collection back as a non auctionable card

Kennedyisdead 11-18-2013 01:10 AM

I really wanna know this too.

AtomicCity42 11-18-2013 01:20 AM

Its going to he hard because unless you just happen to get a card out of a pack a few of the guys won't be auctioned much

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

malowry 11-18-2013 01:48 AM

The Cover Vote challenges are interesting to me. Is EA actually going to do 19 weeks of challenges, or are they going to keep bundling them? And, as the poster before me said, some of these guys are going to be very difficult to find. EA's decision to put this in the "Impossible" section makes me think that everyone's going to have a decent chance to finish the collection.

jaybird13 11-18-2013 09:17 AM

If they follow the first week's lead and stretch this out over 10 weeks (2 a week with the 20th game being against all 19 players) then that's going to be a "free" Cover Vote card to every player out there every week.

So weekends the market will be flooded with them, mid-week they'll be scarce. You can still pull them in packs as well so given that + the weekly deluge, there's going to be plenty to go around. Not Halloween plenty, but still...

UMkris 12-05-2013 09:53 PM

So do you lose the cards or not. I'm scared to do it because I don't want to lose them. Lol Can someone say what you really get back?

basebaldy77 12-05-2013 10:03 PM

you get them back, but not worth it..You end up with about 1 non auctionable players, leaving most of them sitting in reserve. Who needs that many qb's?