Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Team your looking to rebuild on next gen (/forums/showthread.php?t=684171)

yankees028 11-21-2013 01:27 AM

Team your looking to rebuild on next gen

Now that it is here :) which team you going to try and rebuild? or going to possibly relocate?

I personally went with the cowboys I traded some large stock players and got picks. I'm going to ride out kirk cousin this season if he struggles Im looking at cortez simmons in the draft. Really want pablo parker also baddddd

JimmyT85 11-21-2013 03:55 AM

Re: Team your looking to rebuild on next gen

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankees028 (Post 2045691363)
Now that it is here :) which team you going to try and rebuild? or going to possibly relocate?

I personally went with the cowboys I traded some large stock players and got picks. I'm going to ride out kirk cousin this season if he struggles Im looking at cortez simmons in the draft. Really want pablo parker also baddddd

I usually roll with the Packers from the off, but I might try something new and relocate a team to London. Probably the Jags or the Bills

HoundsOfHowl 11-21-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankees028 (Post 2045691363)

I'm gonna go with Oakland and trade a few players and create myself as a low end RB and build them and myself up

PioneerRaptor 11-21-2013 12:11 PM

I'm thinking about taking the Jaguars and gutting the roster (insert joke about it already being gutted :p) and relocating them somewhere else. Basically try to treat it as a new team.

4thQtrStre5S 11-21-2013 12:49 PM

Gonna go with the Vikings...Thinking of moving them....May even trade soome big names like RB Peterson and DE Allen, just so I can really build a team from the ground up.

husani123 11-21-2013 01:40 PM

Im trading in my PS4 version of Madden for the XBOX one...
When relocating a team or building a new stadium, the stadiums look horrible...
Then grass look like the old artificial turf from back in the Astro Dome days..

Relocation stadiums actually look better on the 360 than the ps4...

I have the Raiders in LA but I hate the way the stadium looks

beekay415 11-21-2013 08:43 PM

Jags, browns, cards

Kaiser Wilhelm 11-21-2013 09:01 PM

Why the Bills of course. It will be Tuel Time in Buffalo!