Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Twitch - Running Tips with Clint Oldenburg (/forums/showthread.php?t=684372)

EASPORTS_AJ 11-21-2013 02:09 PM

Twitch - Running Tips with Clint Oldenburg

Hey guys,

We are doing a special Twitch stream today at 5:30pm ET with Madden gameplay designer Clint Oldenberg to give people some gameplay tips on running the ball. Please join us if you're interested right here: http://www.twitch.tv/easportsinsider

Hope to see you there.

-AJ

bcruise 11-21-2013 02:11 PM

Re: Twitch - Running Tips with Clint Oldenburg

I'm interested in watching but unfortunately won't be able to see it live - is it possible this cast could be archived to Twitch?

FinnZzgo 11-21-2013 02:13 PM

Cool,Running animations are much better but still needs to be more fluid...

EASPORTS_AJ 11-21-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2045692901)
I'm interested in watching but unfortunately won't be able to see it live - is it possible this cast could be archived to Twitch?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Hiro1 11-21-2013 02:34 PM

I love the running. It makes it that much more satisfying when you make the perfect cut into or out of the hole. Takes far more skill on the sticks which I also appreciate.

icicle22 11-21-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2045692901)

I second this request. I have a 6pm doctors appt. but I'd love to see this video. I don't know if twitch supports archiving from the PS4 stream though.......I know you said it shouldn't be a problem but I am wondering if it is even possible yet. I hope so!

EmmdotFrisk 11-21-2013 03:24 PM

This will also be a Q&A session with Clint, so be sure to stop by and ask him any questions you may have about Madden.

Other than Running Tips, what type of things would you like to see?

jpdavis82 11-21-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk (Post 2045693127)
This will also be a Q&A session with Clint, so be sure to stop by and ask him any questions you may have about Madden.

Other than Running Tips, what type of things would you like to see?

Improved animations and physics

Improved WR/DB interactions

Improved gap play

More pass rush moves, even more o/d line interactions and hand fighting.

Improved Living Worlds, add women and children models for the crowds, give them more characters and more variety, more clothing options for crowd and sideline models. Make the coaches and players on the sidelines more involved, have them run down the field with players celebrating on big plays, have the players and coaches watching the plays and responding every time. Make the crowds react different based on the importance of the game, down and distance, have certain crowds like at Century Link & Arrowhead, be louder than others.

Improve overall presentation and commentary, overhaul pregame, post game, halftime presentation, add a studio show and a weekly wrap up for Franchise Mode.