Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Been away for a month or so and decided to check the AH.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=685492)

vthokie2008 11-24-2013 03:51 PM

Been away for a month or so and decided to check the AH....

Wow!! wtf happened! I can't believe the market crashed like it did. I had around 500k coins sitting so I decided to start over (sold my 98 team). I have 200k left and my team is a 95ovr already and have a ton of the players I sold for 500k plus for very cheap.

I am trying to complete some of the team collections if some of you have some sitting in your reserves, let me know. Also, whats the coin rate on coins now?

malowry 11-24-2013 06:26 PM

Re: Been away for a month or so and decided to check the AH....

EA released a bunch of ridiculously rated cards. The Cover Vote collection gives you 19 players rated 97 or higher. And EA is giving you one per week through the weekly challenges. They increased the odds of getting the highly rated players a few weeks ago, and they put out Heisman packs every week, it seems like.

djslv 11-24-2013 06:28 PM

Re: Been away for a month or so and decided to check the AH....

yeah they decided to load up packs with elites. theyre much easier to pull now. guys like berry, d thomas, and others are easy to find now and it killed the market. people used all their coins on opening packs. its alot harder to sell now and you arent going to get anywhere near what cards used to get

not to mention EA released a ton more cards that are 97-99 ovr so its not difficult for anybody to get a 96-97 ovr team. and they even put ESPN cards back in packs meaning you can pull deion, ray lewis, and all the others again. the cover vote collection cards have ridiculous stats and ANYBODY can get at least one per week from the solo challenge. this mode is a joke now