Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   One question.....that's all. (/forums/showthread.php?t=686135)

itbeme23 11-26-2013 02:54 AM

One question.....that's all.

ARE AUTO-SUBS STILL BROKEN????

From what I've read in the slider forums, it still seems like they're not working, but I'm hoping this isn't the case.

If they are, then I'm not going to bother buying this game. Complete and utter game killer for me.

If somebody could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

My_Oozing_Eye 11-26-2013 09:56 AM

Re: One question.....that's all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itbeme23 (Post 2045709504)
ARE AUTO-SUBS STILL BROKEN????

From what I've read in the slider forums, it still seems like they're not working, but I'm hoping this isn't the case.

If they are, then I'm not going to bother buying this game. Complete and utter game killer for me.

If somebody could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Good question. I own next gen and it appears to me that they do work for WRs and DL. For some reason I don't seem to be able to get them to work for my HB. I haven't played with them much . I am using Thkmans slider settings. (From the slider forum). I also play all my games (don't sim) with 12 min quarters, so that may impact my results vs others who play shorter games.

MOE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogslax41 11-26-2013 10:02 AM

No change from current gen as far as I can see. To get them to really work you have to set the sub in so high that they disappear in the fourth quarter because the fatigue system caps fourth quarter stamina too low. Just like current gen. So the only real solution is to set and then change your auto subs going into the fourth quarter of every game.

itbeme23 11-26-2013 11:55 AM

Thanks for the heads up, guys. I can't believe NG has the same issues as CG. It totally takes the realism out of the game for me. This issue has plagued Madden for years. I honestly can't remember the last version of the game where the auto subs actually WORKED.

I imagine there are people who have found workarounds for this, but this is the main reason why I can't warrant a purchase of Madden NG. We shouldn't have to do formation subs for every game, nor should we have to reset the auto subs in the 4th quarter of every game (ridiculous....:brickwall). The options that are in the game should work, period. Especially being that this is their first shot at next gen!!! Uggh....so frustrated.

ryan36 11-26-2013 01:41 PM

use the q&a thread for this. closed.