Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   M25 NG All-Madden " CFM Experiment" (/forums/showthread.php?t=687345)

SilentYetViolent 11-28-2013 02:02 PM

M25 NG All-Madden Sliders "CFM Intended"

Okay, first things first. I'm in no way, shape, or form a slider "guru" like some of the best in the OS community. After years of using sliders created by other users, I've decided to take a swing at it myself. It's my first time so bear with me guys hahaha.

The purpose of this set, for me, is to create a challenge against the CPU while also having a fun experience. So without further ado.....

Game Options
Difficulty: All-Madden
Playcall: Conventional (user preference)
Quarter: 15 minutes
Accelerated clock: 18 seconds
Camera: Zoomed (user preference)
Auto Strafe: On
Heat Seeker: On
Ball Hawk: On
Switch Assist: On
Injuries: 45
Fatigue: 55
Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties
Offside: 75
False Start: 65
Holding: 60
Facemask: 55
OPI/DPI: 99
KR Interference: 50
Clipping: 54
Int Grounding: 75
RTP: 54
RTK: 60

User Sliders
QB Accuracy: 15
Pass Block: 25
WR Catch: 40
Run Block: 5 (may boost this up)
Fumbles: 30
Reaction Time: 30
INT: 5
Pass Coverage: 30
Tackling: 50

CPU Sliders
QB Accuracy: 25
Pass Block: 35
WR Catch: 55
Run Block: 50 (may lower this)
Fumbles: 40
Reaction Time: 55
INT: 5
Pass Coverage: 55
Tackling: 55

Special Teams
FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 55
Kickoff Power: 50

I only have two rules to follow when using these sliders: No User Catching & No Switching on Defense.

Try these for a few games and tell me how they're working out for you guys. Feedback is always welcome, it's a must to produce a working set.

These are available to download on PS4 under the name BLACKPSYCHO409

I will post my auto-sub numbers once I get the chance.

HopiDesertPriest 11-28-2013 09:31 PM

Re: M25 NG All-Madden " CFM Experiment"

looking good bro.

What team do you play with?

SilentYetViolent 11-28-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest (Post 2045718075)
What team do you play with?

I'm using the Texans. 3-2 so far in the first year. Lost 24-6 to the 49ers with the above set. Got killed on the ground for over 200 yards by Lattimore (Gore was out prior to the game).

Darth Aegis 11-28-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texas_made409 (Post 2045718112)
I'm using the Texans. 3-2 so far in the first year. Lost 24-6 to the 49ers with the above set. Got killed on the ground for over 200 yards by Lattimore (Gore was out prior to the game).

Hey what does your int numbers look like for u and the computer? I'm using my own sliders and I have cpu and hum on 0 for int slider and I still have crazy amounts especially for me. I would say I'm a little better than average madden player and yes I know the defense has been way better in this version and you have to be smart. Its just seems like the defensive backs are just glued to the ball no matter what I do and I have to have a mind like John Elway or something lol. I'm going to test if this slider is backwards or not. Just was curious what you have been seeing?

SilentYetViolent 11-29-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutler23 (Post 2045718203)
Hey what does your int numbers look like for u and the computer? I'm using my own sliders and I have cpu and hum on 0 for int slider and I still have crazy amounts especially for me. I would say I'm a little better than average madden player and yes I know the defense has been way better in this version and you have to be smart. Its just seems like the defensive backs are just glued to the ball no matter what I do and I have to have a mind like John Elway or something lol. I'm going to test if this slider is backwards or not. Just was curious what you have been seeing?

I've had INT at 50 and at 25 for the first three games and I didn't like what I saw. Granted we had 9 INTs after 3 games, the CPU had 14 (Seattle accounts for 5 of those). Turned it down to 5 for the SF game and I threw 2. There were plenty of tipped passes that could've been picked off if I still had INT at 50. It's all about controlling the pass. A pass should be intercepted if a) the defender jumps the route or b) it was poorly thrown ball. I play St. Louis next so I'll see how the stats look after that game.