Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   what triggers players to wear long sleeves? (/forums/showthread.php?t=687842)

NYG 5 11-29-2013 09:36 PM

what triggers players to wear long sleeves?

so i'm trying to figure out the mechanic which makes players wear long arm sleeves.

one player of interest is corey webster. during warm games he goes sleeveless, and his default gear doesn't include long sleeves anyway.

however, as soon as the summer ends, he's the first to wear sleeves, and they're always white. his toughness isn't an issue, its 87 toughness, 92 injury. he doesn't wear any arm bands either.

then if i go into roster manager (outside of connected careers), and take a player who doesn't have sleeves and have him wear them, they always wear the sleeves. while players on the roster who defaulted to wear sleeves usually only wear them when it's cold. BUT, then there's players who have the sleeves who wear them all the time, like jacquan williams

what's the deal with this? i remember nfl 2k doing the same thing. some guys would have default sleeves and only switch in the cold, and other guys had them all the time.