Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Anyone else playing on default sliders ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=688267)

mr_president 12-01-2013 01:15 PM

Anyone else playing on default sliders ?

...i am, default all pro seems to offer a nice game.

LingeringRegime 12-01-2013 07:31 PM

Re: Anyone else playing on default sliders ?

I was thinking about giving it a try actually. Still searching for a sweet spot.

My house rules are to always use gameflow so I don't lean on "money plays" and never switch on defense and use a LB.

charter04 12-02-2013 02:24 AM

Try default 50/50 All-Madden. Just save the all-pro user 50's then change the difficulty to All-Madden and then load your saved sliders and bingo, 50/50 even All-Madden. They actually play pretty well.

LingeringRegime 12-02-2013 04:00 AM

I threw some sliders up called "ALLPROPLUS" I am trying to find that level between All Pro and All Madden. I have had some decent games with them. I am not a good player though, lol.

JMLeblanc23 12-02-2013 12:02 PM

Yeah, I was thinking the default on All-Pro were decent, and then I played the Falcons and had them play ridiculous, not even to the point of being realistic anymore. Warping onto my players for the tackle, my receivers consistently dropping 3rd down passes, etc. Madden still likes to determine the winner before the game starts.

mr_president 12-02-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMLeblanc23 (Post 2045728307)
Yeah, I was thinking the default on All-Pro were decent, and then I played the Falcons and had them play ridiculous, not even to the point of being realistic anymore. Warping onto my players for the tackle, my receivers consistently dropping 3rd down passes, etc. Madden still likes to determine the winner before the game starts.

Some if the madden legacy issues are unavoidable, but it sounds like what you experienced is not the norm......as it used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LingeringRegime 12-02-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2045727576)
Try default 50/50 All-Madden. Just save the all-pro user 50's then change the difficulty to All-Madden and then load your saved sliders and bingo, 50/50 even All-Madden. They actually play pretty well.

I used these sliders on fast speed, and I like it.

Feels like a real game, some of the hits are legit.

I think I am going to use this set for a while to see if I can improve. Believe it or not on fast speed my eyes are able to see the spaces better when passing to get it to the open man.

MegaJohn 12-02-2013 09:48 PM

I've been running default on next gen and so far I have not been disappointed in how it plays, except for the lack of any penalties.

XBL: I MegaJohn I
PSN: SandmanX13
WiiU: MegaJohn