Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Multi team ownership question (XBOX) (/forums/showthread.php?t=68889)

XBox_Roughneck 02-09-2004 07:52 PM

Multi team ownership question (XBOX)

ownership in franchise mode?

I'm interested in possibly picking up the XBox version of Madden to see I I enjoy the controls better (hate using my PC controller with Madden).

Even if there isn't a multi team owner mode in franchise, can you watch CPU vs. CPU games in franchise mode? I can on the PC.

Example. If I run the Steelers franchise, and for some crazy reason we don't make the SB... can I watch the Super Bowl competition?

Thanks.

-Rough

3rdAnswer 02-09-2004 08:02 PM

Re: Multi team ownership question (XBOX)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
XBox_Roughneck said:
ownership in franchise mode?

I'm interested in possibly picking up the XBox version of Madden to see I I enjoy the controls better (hate using my PC controller with Madden).

Even if there isn't a multi team owner mode in franchise, can you watch CPU vs. CPU games in franchise mode? I can on the PC.

Example. If I run the Steelers franchise, and for some crazy reason we don't make the SB... can I watch the Super Bowl competition?

Thanks.

-Rough

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

<font color="blue"> Of course you can watch other games. You can watch any game of the regular season, playoffs and the whole nine. </font>

kodiak 02-10-2004 12:06 AM

Re: Multi team ownership question (XBOX)

Oh yeah, I enjoyed doing this. We had control of 16 teams and would do training camp and all of the off season things but would let the computer play the games. It was basically GM mode since we never moved any of the teams.