Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Default All-Madden (/forums/showthread.php?t=689221)

charter04 12-03-2013 03:41 PM

Default All-Madden

As some if you know I do sliders on this site. I have a love/hate relationship with sliders. Lol. I like the challenge of making a game better. I also hate getting slideritis and testing sliders more than playing the game. I'm tired of it. I almost didn't even post a set for Madden next gen for this reason. There is always something that needs tweaking.

That being said I'm not in this to be noticed or get recognition. I just want to have fun playing Madden. I'm leaving my sliders up for those who want them but, I'm going default All-Madden. I'm using my penalty and special teams sliders but, other than that it's default All-Madden. The game plays really well on default and to me as I adjust sliders other things mess up. I'm sick of it.

So, this is not a slider thread per say but, I wanted to see if anyone else has or will try it out and post your results. Thanks!

LowerWolf 12-03-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Default All-Madden

I hate messing with sliders. I think I'm just OCD, but I always feel like I'm putting myself or the cpu at a disadvantage when I change them.

I set the game to All-Madden. Then I put all the sliders at 50 and saved the sliders. At least in Play-Now games, it still shows All-Madden as the difficulty (with the faster meter) and all sliders at 50.

Maybe it's just placebo, but it feels a little tougher than All-Pro. So I think I'm going to stick with AM/50.

LingeringRegime 12-03-2013 04:14 PM

About to start a franchise with the Panthers on Default All-Madden.

New Coach Ryu Nokadota is about to turn the league upside down. :skillz:

charter04 12-03-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowerWolf (Post 2045732714)
I hate messing with sliders. I think I'm just OCD, but I always feel like I'm putting myself or the cpu at a disadvantage when I change them.

I set the game to All-Madden. Then I put all the sliders at 50 and saved the sliders. At least in Play-Now games, it still shows All-Madden as the difficulty (with the faster meter) and all sliders at 50.

Maybe it's just placebo, but it feels a little tougher than All-Pro. So I think I'm going to stick with AM/50.

I like that way too but, it's still too easy for me so that's why I like the default AM

LingeringRegime 12-03-2013 04:24 PM

At the point in my life I just want the game to be challenging. If there are insane amount of turnovers and the stats are inflated or deflated I don't care. I used to be a stickler for having perfect stats, but with some sports games this just isn't possible. I will just have to adjust on the hardest levels and get better. I suffered from slideritis for years and I didn't even want to venture to this part of the forum. Glad to see that I am not the only one who feels this way.

Jm0ney2001 12-03-2013 04:25 PM

I am 4-4 with the Vikings on default all madden, 15 min qtrs with 12 sec run off. Best Madden ever. Well since 05 anyway.

jahswill 12-03-2013 04:33 PM

I'm completely with you guys. I put the game in on Xone launch night and just took my lumps on All Madden. I'm starting to figure things out. I'm running with the Panthers and the first game in my franchise against Seattle was a butt kicking!!! The only way I'll touch a slider is if the game becomes easy.

The JareBear 12-03-2013 04:41 PM

I think default all madden for CPU is good, I think user side, especially user accuracy and int, need huge nerfs, but I think either just those two tweaks to all madden u can get good games in CFM