Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Progress Players, CFM (/forums/showthread.php?t=689887)

BadAssHskr 12-05-2013 12:47 PM

Progress Players, CFM

do you guys progress your players after you play a game/ before you advance to the next week, be it either manually or have the cpu do it for you? i know on the last gen game, practice mode was kind of supposed to be a no no, but what about simply doing the player progression?

beekay415 12-05-2013 05:17 PM

Re: Progress Players, CFM

I do it after the preseason, and then after games to players I want,I'll try and take as many points into the offseason as possible.

BadAssHskr 12-05-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beekay415 (Post 2045739374)
I do it after the preseason, and then after games to players I want,I'll try and take as many points into the offseason as possible.

Any clue if the cpu proresses non hum controlled players, or by doing so do you gain an unfair advantage?

kpkpkp 12-06-2013 11:09 AM

The CPU does progress players, but they don't play their own practices. That's the issue.

So when you play your practices youre getting additional XP the CPU teams never get. That is why some like to intentionally skip their practices. They do it to be "fair to the CPU."

I only do practices during weeks with home games (so essentially I skip 50%) but I don't go as far as skipping them entirely.

Also, in my opinion I give the CPU an advantage since I play on All Madden custom sliders. So I don't mind doing 50% of my practices to get some advantage back.

It's really up to you.

Hopefully EA will fix it in next years game. But I doubt they will this year.

BadAssHskr 12-06-2013 02:40 PM

^^^
Exactly what i wanted to know.