Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   How did I do in this OA fantasy draft? (/forums/showthread.php?t=693980)

ThatKidNamedTae 12-18-2013 08:37 AM

How did I do in this OA fantasy draft?

I don't remember the order that I drafted since this was last night but I do remember the team. I had the 6th pick in a Serpentine draft.

PG:
Derrick Rose
Greivis Vasquez
Norris Cole

SG:
Lance Stephenson
Courtney Lee

SF:
Wilson Chandler
Jared Dudley

PF:
Taj Gibson
Markeiff Morris
Quincey Acy

C:
Larry Sanders
Robin Lopez

Zane3490 12-18-2013 10:55 AM

Re: How did I do in this OA fantasy draft?

the only think I think would help you is if you had a low post scorer to go to.

ThatKidNamedTae 12-18-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zane3490 (Post 2045777265)
the only think I think would help you is if you had a low post scorer to go to.

Yeah, thats what I was aiming for with Morris. His post-game is not exceptional, but he can get you some buckets down there. But your right. Might try to flip Norris

Metapod 12-18-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropxEm (Post 2045777026)
I don't remember the order that I drafted since this was last night but I do remember the team. I had the 6th pick in a Serpentine draft.

PG:
Derrick Rose
Greivis Vasquez
Norris Cole

SG:
Lance Stephenson
Courtney Lee

SF:
Wilson Chandler
Jared Dudley

PF:
Taj Gibson
Markeiff Morris
Quincey Acy

C:
Larry Sanders
Robin Lopez

really just depends on your play style. If your like me and like to pass it down to the bigs then not so good; I'm not sure about other playstyles

BlindSideNZ 12-18-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropxEm (Post 2045777026)

PG:
Derrick Rose
Greivis Vasquez
Norris Cole

SG:
Lance Stephenson
Courtney Lee

SF:
Wilson Chandler
Jared Dudley

PF:
Taj Gibson
Markeiff Morris
Quincey Acy

C:
Larry Sanders
Robin Lopez

in regards to playstyles that would suit me very well. dribble penetration with rose, out with the wings if neccesary. and plenty of opportunity for a strong pick & roll with the athleticism that Sanders and Gibson possess

Kdpkdp12 12-19-2013 01:45 AM

Not sure who you drafted second (Wilson Chandler maybe?), but you really have no second scoring threat after rose. Stephenson isn't great with a poor security rating (you will lose the ball trying to cross someone) and average shooting ratings. You also dont need a slasher at SG to pair with rose; you should have chosen a spot up shooter. Your backups are ok, but look into Jason Smith next time if you can. He has like a 89 mid range rating, brick wall, and the pick and roll skill.

ThatKidNamedTae 12-19-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kdpkdp12 (Post 2045779456)
Not sure who you drafted second (Wilson Chandler maybe?), but you really have no second scoring threat after rose. Stephenson isn't great with a poor security rating (you will lose the ball trying to cross someone) and average shooting ratings. You also dont need a slasher at SG to pair with rose; you should have chosen a spot up shooter. Your backups are ok, but look into Jason Smith next time if you can. He has like a 89 mid range rating, brick wall, and the pick and roll skill.

Yeah Wilson was #2. But don't sleep on Lance. 4 games in he's shooting 51% from deep. I've got to the lane with some crosses with him to