Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   PATCH #3 FIXED THE MYCAREER CRASHING! (Well for me at least) (/forums/showthread.php?t=695033)

James Hardtimes 12-22-2013 07:15 AM

PATCH #3 FIXED THE MYCAREER CRASHING! (Well for me at least)

Downloaded my day 1 MyCareer save from the online cloud. The file used to crash every time I tried to start it up, since about November 18th. Pissed me off beyond words. Rating was 86. I was at my breaking point with 2k after the 2nd patch did nothing to remedy the crashing. Played some MyTeam in the meantime.

Started up my PS4 and downloaded the patch, started to create a new MyCareer, but decided to try and download my first MyCareer and give it one more try. Loaded up the file, went straight into a game, but it loaded! Played the game, just dreading the end of the 4th and the crash I know was coming; it never came. Everything was there. Both sig skills, dunk packages, everything.

Played like 6 games. Everything it a-ok. FINALLY 2k 👏

LakersMeeks 12-22-2013 04:40 PM

Re: PATCH #3 FIXED THE MYCAREER CRASHING! (Well for me at least)

Congrats man. good to hear. Hope the 4th patch sorts mine as the 3rd didn't. OVR 92.

claustin 12-22-2013 05:05 PM

Mine's working now too. Bummer for those that are still having the problem. Weird how it fixed some but not others.

jfleming40 12-23-2013 10:56 AM

I don't know what I'm most mad at... the fact that @2KSupport told me if I deleted my MyCareer (86 OVR PG) that I could play again (It didn't work)
Or the fact that the day before patch 3, @Ronnie2K tweeted me telling me that this patch would fix my game (Spoiler Alert: It didn't)

I've now asked for a refund and they're ignoring me on Twitter.

I'm appalled by their customer service.

BengeyBoy 12-23-2013 01:13 PM

Nearly the 3rd week I have been unable to play any MyCareer and MyGM. made a ticket, waited 1 week for a automated reply they send to everyone, Gave very detailed description and JUST got a reply. They sent me to this...

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...system-updates

Seriously ?!?!?

carelesswhisper 12-23-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfleming40 (Post 2045791786)
I don't know what I'm most mad at... the fact that @2KSupport told me if I deleted my MyCareer (86 OVR PG) that I could play again (It didn't work)
Or the fact that the day before patch 3, @Ronnie2K tweeted me telling me that this patch would fix my game (Spoiler Alert: It didn't)

I've now asked for a refund and they're ignoring me on Twitter.

I'm appalled by their customer service.

Im waiting for a refund too. Im not holding my breath but Im gonna stay on top of them. The patch #3 didnt work for any of my saves. It still boots me right back to the 2k14 main menu.

itzdaviddxd 12-23-2013 06:31 PM

I am waiting for a refund as well. Has anyone gotten one because its taking too long.

carelesswhisper 12-24-2013 08:54 AM

If Im not mistaken, someone else on this forum got back 48K from them but thats it. I think they guy used more than 48K. Thats why 2K asks you when you purchased VC and how much. I dont see what good that does because they arent responsive after you give them all the details they asked for in the first place. Its just a stall tactic on their part. But one of us will get lucky. And once word gets out they gave a refund, all HECK is gonna break loose! People will be screaming even louder for refunds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itzdaviddxd (Post 2045792963)
I am waiting for a refund as well. Has anyone gotten one because its taking too long.