Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Who gives a crap about injuries? (/forums/showthread.php?t=695692)

ChaseTheTruth 12-24-2013 10:12 AM

Who gives a crap about injuries?

Like seriously? Why the heck is this even in the game? Why do I have to worry about injuries in freaking PLAY NOW? If I want to make it realistic I'll just deactivate the player when I'm playing with or against them.

This should only be in Online, and MyGm.

Honestly does ANYONE actually like this feature?

KyotoCarl 12-24-2013 10:21 AM

Re: Who gives a crap about injuries?

I don't think they should be in play now or quick online matches, but they should be in online association, league play, mycareer and MyGm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sword1986 12-24-2013 11:07 AM

Remove any real life injuries. If they get hurt, put them in a reserve role on the bench so we can use them offline.

keshunleon 12-24-2013 11:13 AM

It should only be for online play period!

RED BULL 12-24-2013 11:54 AM

If injuries don't exist, then I guess we should remove 15 man rosters as well, as those would be useless and unnecessary in this world u want

birthday_massacre 12-24-2013 11:58 AM

They shouldn't even be in online modes. There should be an option to use real life injuries or not to. If I am playing my favorite team and my star player happens to be injured, I want to be able to use him.

There needs to be two rosters, a living roster where all injuries are in the game and a normal roster which has all the players healthy.

Kaanyr Vhok 12-24-2013 01:06 PM

I bet if Kobe was still the cover boy they would remove injuries. I like them for NBA today.

thedream2k13 12-24-2013 01:08 PM

Same crying every year smh. Injuries are apart of the game like headbands and shoes. Players should be available BUT have their overalls dropped to 50 so they are scrubs. That should fix the " I want to play with ....." Crying . You get the injured version of the player so you can cry about how he isn't effective BECAUSE HE'S INJURED