Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jeff Garcia became a head coach in my franchise lol (/forums/showthread.php?t=69624)

mutumbo888 02-16-2004 05:56 AM

Jeff Garcia became a head coach in my franchise lol

This is sad. Jeff Garcia is not even good enough to be a high school coach in real life. He is probably the dumbest, most scared, indecisive QB I've ever seen. I think he's still the 49ers QB only from all the support of all the illegal Mexican immigrants in California rooting for one of thier own. That's the only way I can explain it. People talk about his stats and probowl, blah blah, but all he does is complete short passes to T.O (who makes a huge gain out of it) to inflate his stats. He's only accurate for about 8 yrds, if that. He's coach of Cowboys by the way.

brad 02-16-2004 04:45 PM

Re: Jeff Garcia became a head coach in my franchise lol

who is this guy?

kauchy 02-16-2004 04:53 PM

man, Garcia aint that bad, if you can win 10 plus games a season with the niners your hardly talentless.

VanCitySportsGuy 02-16-2004 05:25 PM

If Garcia was a coach, all his dumb play calling would make me think he's drunk or something

bkrich83 02-16-2004 06:55 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
This is sad. Jeff Garcia is not even good enough to be a high school coach in real life. He is probably the dumbest, most scared, indecisive QB I've ever seen. I think he's still the 49ers QB only from all the support of all the illegal Mexican immigrants in California rooting for one of thier own. That's the only way I can explain it. People talk about his stats and probowl, blah blah, but all he does is complete short passes to T.O (who makes a huge gain out of it) to inflate his stats. He's only accurate for about 8 yrds, if that. He's coach of Cowboys by the way.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Ugghhh. This maybe the dumbest post I have read in months.

Blue_Monkey 02-16-2004 08:32 PM

You need to read more carefully.

dieselboy 02-16-2004 09:10 PM

Haha. Can we bring back the asshat?

mutumbo888 02-17-2004 12:38 AM

If you guys think he's good you obviously haven't seen him play enough