Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Football Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Big Update for Readers (/forums/showthread.php?t=696450)

DoubleRussia 12-25-2013 04:40 PM

Big Update for Readers

For those who've read my Dynasty, You know things have been slow but I have a little Christmas update from me, so unbeknownst to me, my wonderful girlfriend and my two best friends pooled their money together to get me an Xbox One, and I had saved my money to get them.....a PS4. Anyway after the awkward gift exchange, I suddenly have a next gen console, and I also suddenly just bought Madden 25 for the Xbox One, now the question is, do I stay with Oakland and restart in season one, or go new console new team route?

Would like to know opinions, I'll have the next gen madden by Next Monday(hopefully).

DoubleRussia 12-25-2013 06:06 PM

Re: Big Update for Readers

The options are pretty much this.

1. ATTEMPT to replicate Raiders dynasty as much to my effort and go on from there.
or
2. Restart the Raiders dynasty entirely from the 2013 offseason.
or

3. Start over with a team of my selection and go from there.

If I pick #3 my options(the ones I want to use) are.

1.49ers
2.Panthers
3.Bills

Plunkett 12-30-2013 09:43 AM

Whats up DoubleRussia! I've scrolled through your dynasty quite a few times..... caught my eye being the I'm Raider fan. Nice to here you made the updgrade to next gen. My advice is go with your gut if your a Raider fan or feel like you have some unfinished business with the team stick with them if you want to start fresh with a new team I'd go with your favorite NFL squad or a team that catches your interst.

JaymeeAwesome 12-31-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleRussia (Post 2045797818)
The options are pretty much this.

1. ATTEMPT to replicate Raiders dynasty as much to my effort and go on from there.
or
2. Restart the Raiders dynasty entirely from the 2013 offseason.
or

2. Start over with a team of my selection and go from there.

If I pick #3 my options(the ones I want to use) are.

1.49ers
2.Panthers
3.Bills

I would like to see a panthers dynasty. They are a few key players away from an elite team. Show us what you can do.

DoubleRussia 01-01-2014 11:00 PM

So that's 1 for Oakland and 1 for Carolina.

Interesting........

AdamJones113 01-02-2014 12:07 PM

Oakland.
Panthers have already proved themselves this year, and the Raiders are synonymous with last place finishes in the NFL. Plus it's nice to do a franchise with your favorite team, as I have learned with my Giants chise.

Aaaaand not to complain but your options are 1, 2, and 2. :tongue:

NewNapkin 01-02-2014 12:41 PM

Just do what you want man... you keep restarting, just do what you think is most enjoyable for you and run with it.