Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Connected Franchise Custom Rosters?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=697175)

awill25 12-27-2013 11:08 PM

Connected Franchise Custom Rosters??

I have seen plenty of people ask this question around the current and next gen forums and I am still looking for answers, as I'm sure many other are.

Being that there is an update of player ratings each week, it would be nice to be able to start a fresh Franchise with the latest ratings. However, when I download the new rosters, load them from my files, and try to bring a "custom" roster into my Connected Franchise.....no dice.

I have tried re-downloading the file as well as changing the name it is saved as and nothing seems to work. Can we please get some confirmation if this issue has been acknowledged and will be fixed....or is it just kind of lingering?

P.S. This has nothing to do with "schemes". I have seen that as an answer to this question, but that ain't it!

Shaffer26 12-28-2013 03:50 AM

Re: Connected Franchise Custom Rosters??

I'm curious about this too. It's very frustrating!:signball:

awill25 12-28-2013 06:16 PM

Wow, I guess this issue isn't as prevalent as I had thought. Needless to say, I can't figure it out. Anyone have any advice?

Shaffer26 12-29-2013 05:06 PM

Whenever I import my custom roster, ratings always go down. For instance, Foles is rated like an 86, i think, on my custom roster and when I upload it into my CCM, e drops down to a 74. I don't understand. And the existing injuries are not there anymore.

rovert22044 12-31-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaffer26 (Post 2045808471)
Whenever I import my custom roster, ratings always go down. For instance, Foles is rated like an 86, i think, on my custom roster and when I upload it into my CCM, e drops down to a 74. I don't understand. And the existing injuries are not there anymore.

The reason for the rating change is because before you start your franchise, at the Main Menu, the player's rating is calculated upon his skill attributes. But when you start a CCM, the computer generates an "accurate" rating based off the offense/defense you're running. Though it's horribly glitchy and not accurate at all.

Shaffer26 01-01-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rovert22044 (Post 2045813892)
The reason for the rating change is because before you start your franchise, at the Main Menu, the player's rating is calculated upon his skill attributes. But when you start a CCM, the computer generates an "accurate" rating based off the offense/defense you're running. Though it's horribly glitchy and not accurate at all.

Really? That's pretty stupid. Any clue on why the pre-existing injuries aren't sticking when starting a new CCM?

rovert22044 01-01-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaffer26 (Post 2045817870)
Really? That's pretty stupid. Any clue on why the pre-existing injuries aren't sticking when starting a new CCM?

That I have no clue about. And I doubt EA is going to fix these bugs. They never seem to get it right.