Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2014 AFC Wild Card Weekend: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts (/forums/showthread.php?t=697800)

TheMatrix31 12-30-2013 02:49 PM

2014 AFC Wild Card Weekend: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts

This is the early Saturday game, at 4:35 ET on NBC.

mestevo 12-30-2013 02:51 PM

Re: 2014 AFC Wild Card Weekend: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts

Glad it's not a visit to Manning in Indy - again. Still could very easily be one-done and extend the 19 year playoff win drought if the offense can't get going and the defense can't force mistakes from a generally very efficient and clean Colts offense.

jmillhimes 12-30-2013 03:06 PM

I dont know Mestevo...The Colts have only played lights out one time the past 4 weeks and it was against the Jacksonville Jag's.

SPTO 12-30-2013 03:33 PM

I honestly have no feel for this game but seeing how well the JV squad played against a team that needed a win I have a feeling no matter what the Chiefs will play hard. I'm of the opinion that coaches shouldn't rest all their starters for an entire game as it leads to them not being as sharp in the playoffs.

I'm rooting for KC though.

gr18 12-30-2013 04:37 PM

I wouldn't have thought the Colts could go into Arrowhead and win that game a little over a week ago though.Another game I wouldn't want to touch.Colts with Wayne would be alot scarier.

dochalladay32 12-30-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmillhimes (Post 2045811829)
I dont know Mestevo...The Colts have only played lights out one time the past 4 weeks and it was against the Jacksonville Jag's.

Do what? What about when they held the Chiefs to 7 2 weeks ago and outside of Charles' 100 yards, KC did very little on offense. Trust me, I was freezing my *** off watching the Chiefs flop. Hell, they gave up as many points to Jacksonville as they did Houston and KC combined in the past 3 weeks. What is your definition of lights out? Whatever the funk they were in there for several weeks they might have gotten over.

z Revis 12-30-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dochalladay32 (Post 2045812229)
Do what? What about when they held the Chiefs to 7 2 weeks ago and outside of Charles' 100 yards, KC did very little on offense. Trust me, I was freezing my *** off watching the Chiefs flop. Hell, they gave up as many points to Jacksonville as they did Houston and KC combined in the past 3 weeks. What is your definition of lights out? Whatever the funk they were in there for several weeks they might have gotten over.

That post had me scratching my head too. They also beat the Texans 25-3 a few weeks back. I know it's the Texans, but he used the Jags as a team that we played "lights out" against but we actually beat the Texans by more than we beat the Jags sooo...

Anyway, beating the Chiefs in week 16 makes me feel much more comfortable about this game and we have played 3 very good weeks of football, but this team is still very hit or miss.

Looking forward it though. Best time of the year.

jmillhimes 12-31-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z Revis (Post 2045812754)
That post had me scratching my head too. They also beat the Texans 25-3 a few weeks back. I know it's the Texans, but he used the Jags as a team that we played "lights out" against but we actually beat the Texans by more than we beat the Jags sooo...

Anyway, beating the Chiefs in week 16 makes me feel much more comfortable about this game and we have played 3 very good weeks of football, but this team is still very hit or miss.

Looking forward it though. Best time of the year.

Ok guys, take back my statement..I forgot they beat the chiefs in Week 16...Still Colts have been shakey but so has KC..I also hate the fact they rested there starters the last week of season.....Still pulling for cheifs