Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   throwing too many picks...need a good slider setting (/forums/showthread.php?t=699921)

agidio3 01-07-2014 06:55 AM

throwing too many picks...need a good slider setting

anyone have a good setting or suggestions for not throwing so many ints on all madden...im throwing 3-5 a game

Desalbert 01-07-2014 06:04 PM

Re: throwing too many picks...need a good slider setting

Consider turning picks down to 15 or even 0 for both sides, and then pass coverage to 20 or 25. 0 and 20 will definitely solve it for you. You should still throw a few picks too.

PMO 01-07-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desalbert (Post 2045838916)
Consider turning picks down to 15 or even 0 for both sides, and then pass coverage to 20 or 25. 0 and 20 will definitely solve it for you. You should still throw a few picks too.

Yup, just turn CPU pass coverage to 20 and your good

Manidifata 01-07-2014 07:53 PM

Have you tried to slow down the min speed threshold? Will give much more reality to your game

agidio3 01-07-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMO (Post 2045839191)
Yup, just turn CPU pass coverage to 20 and your good

just curious if I turned down the pass coverage slider would that hurt the CPU coverage?

Emporia 01-07-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agidio3 (Post 2045839441)
just curious if I turned down the pass coverage slider would that hurt the CPU coverage?

Yes, it will. I'm done with this game as is it unplayable and will never be close a sim, let alone a decent football game.

I started with CPU coverage 75, and INT 15...(Did nothing.)

Then I turned the CPU coverage to 50 like human, and put the INT at 0...(only picked 2x, however passing was ridiculously easy. Slants and all of those were just timing....no challenge. Streaks were easy as well but were the most likely to be broken up.)

I then went with CPU coverage 62 and INT 43...(this played well for awhile but then the INT's starting coming. Streaks and fades became impossible unless you were throwing to your star athlete who would jump 40ft in the air making the SPCT catch.)

So yes, it will screw up the coverage. Madden sucks, and as I did with COD for the first time ever and will for the longest of time unless something changes, am done with Madden. Once I platinum it, which is just MUT trophies, it's getting traded in. Unless ppl stop buying this **** EA is throwing out, it'll never change. (Don't think it's possible, do you remember a game that ppl thought would live forever...called SOCOM). I AM DONE with Madden! Unfortunate cause it has potential.
<input id="mac_address" value="" type="hidden">

PMO 01-08-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agidio3 (Post 2045839441)

Nope coverage is still very good. Look at Mizz sliders. They play great and each game varies........ Thinking of putting mine on here soon too, they are very similiar to Mizz tho

tyberious4now 01-09-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agidio3 (Post 2045837160)
anyone have a good setting or suggestions for not throwing so many ints on all madden...im throwing 3-5 a game

Stop! Throwing picks and learn how to read the defense....Audible out of pass to run I'm not throwing too many int's per game...

Stop forcing throws also take what the defense gives you....play football!