Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   Xbox One 2K Roster with all Accessories (/forums/showthread.php?t=700878)

Thelorn 01-10-2014 08:17 AM

Xbox One 2K Roster with all Accessories

I've uploaded a roster for Xbox One that uses the most current 2k roster(Roger Mason Jr on Heat update) and updated all players accessories according to getty images, didn't do free agents.

Tried to get everyone as close to real life as possible, but nothings perfect and players accessories change. Close as possible as of 1-10. I didn't change/edit any players ratings/tendencies they are all the same as 2K's, didn't touch shoes unless they use 2k's then changed to a real brand. I didn't use pad/brace as I don't like how they look in game, I used a sleeve instead of those 2, unless a player wears high socks/pads like Korver. Nene wasn't touched, pretty sure he bugs rosters out if edited.

I will not be updating accessories, shoes, ratings/tendencies, lineups, or transactions.

Feel free to use this roster as you please, I don't care if you use it for a base for whatever you're doing so feel free.

Gamertag = Theelorn
File Name = shey

Matty Aqua 01-10-2014 08:20 AM

Re: Xbox One 2K Roster with all Accessories

Perfect!:woot: thank you!

ANTONIO_65 01-10-2014 01:17 PM

Thanks mate!!

TrueBlue502 01-10-2014 11:33 PM

Thanks a lot man I've been trying to do this forever but it wasn't saving for some reason. Much appreciated.

Tomba 01-11-2014 05:49 PM

Thelorn!

Thank you for this

WVUFan1991 01-12-2014 08:48 AM

Is there a way to change the Bobcats to the Hornets in this game? Has anybody done that yet? Would like to use them in MyGm.