Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks (/forums/showthread.php?t=701387)

jWILL253 01-12-2014 03:53 PM

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

Let's take a look back at all the lovely memories we all have acquired over the last couple years between these two teams.

What more do I need to say? God-tier rivalry, no doubt. This time, it's for a shot at the ultimate prize...

Sunday, January 19th, 2014
<strike>Candlestick Park</strike> CenturyLink Field
Seattle, WA
6:30pm EST, 3:30pm PST

ProfessaPackMan 01-12-2014 04:17 PM

Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Not sure who I want to win as both have certain things I don't like about either team.

Can see SF winning this with how they've looked over the last month and them being the "hot team" at the right time, which generally bodes well for teams like them.

Chip Douglass 01-12-2014 04:38 PM

Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

These were the two best teams in the NFC, so I'm glad this matchup materialized for the championship game.

Also, the NFC West has completed its transformation from perennial NFL joke to monopolizing the Championship Game.

Should be an awesome game.

areobee401 01-12-2014 04:56 PM

Respect both teams. Cannot deny how they play football.

But the deciding factor for me comes down to Seattle fans acting brand new when their team hasn't won a thing. Ever. Stupid reason, maybe? Just how I feel.

Says a lot too considering a Harbaugh brother roams the SF sidelines.

Sent using Tapatalk

Brandwin 01-12-2014 05:10 PM

Pretty nervous about this one. I don't think Seattle will win as big as they did week 2 this year, but I didn't expect that during week 2 either.

jWILL253 01-12-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by areobee401 (Post 2045854711)
Respect both teams. Cannot deny how they play football.

But the deciding factor for me comes down to Seattle fans acting brand new when their team hasn't won a thing. Ever. Stupid reason, maybe? Just how I feel.

Says a lot too considering a Harbaugh brother roams the SF sidelines.

Sent using Tapatalk

Never really understood this sort of sentiment.

Why do people get mad at us for celebrating? Lol...

ProfessaPackMan 01-12-2014 05:21 PM

That's not what he meant and you know that.

thaima1shu 01-12-2014 05:42 PM

Man...This is gonna be nuts. A lot of the players don't like each other and the coaches don't like each other. Gonna be crushing to whoever loses this game, knowing that their bitter rival just beat them to go to the super bowl. So, so much at stake this game. I'm already freaking out thinking about it. Can't wait.