Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well? (/forums/showthread.php?t=701866)

rkmvalente 01-14-2014 06:21 PM

End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well?

The new challenges just came out and it's lsu and Georgia. I noticed on the leaders challenge that it indicated it was the last one ending the stat leaders. Does anyone know if they are going to end it here and not do collections either? If so I got a lot of useless silvers in my reserves!

RobbyWacker7 01-14-2014 06:25 PM

Re: End of Leaders....Is it end of TC as well?

Who are the new leader cards?

michiganfan8620 01-14-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkmvalente (Post 2045861191)
The new challenges just came out and it's lsu and Georgia. I noticed on the leaders challenge that it indicated it was the last one ending the stat leaders. Does anyone know if they are going to end it here and not do collections either? If so I got a lot of useless silvers in my reserves!

I have a feeling something new is in the works. The market is crashed due to the people buying packs to get Deion, Barry, or Randy. People are really coin poor right now. Similarly, they crashed the market right before the CV guys were released in order to get people to buy packs with money. Although it could be the end too, as the college season is over, and Barry, Deion, and Randy are the last guys they wanted to add as 99's.

bamurphy3 01-14-2014 07:47 PM

It will be a new line of cards similar to espn cards and the leaders IMO. Too much activity for then to just up and quit.

michiganfan8620 01-14-2014 07:57 PM

I just don't know what else they can add. Better versions of Herschel, Ray Lewis, Reggie White, and maybe that Orlando Pace from way back are the only ones that jump out at me. I can't think of anyone else to make a 99 that is already on the game. Yeah, there are a lot of guys they could add, but I doubt they will add anyone not on it yet.

sherlockparks 01-14-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamurphy3 (Post 2045861396)
It will be a new line of cards similar to espn cards and the leaders IMO. Too much activity for then to just up and quit.

I agree with you. Too many people jusy settling in from getting the game for christmas and too many hardcore guys left to just stop and not take our money anymore, lol

UMkris 01-14-2014 08:25 PM

Yup. It will go on through Feb for sure. At least I hope because Madden sucks!!!!

sherlockparks 01-14-2014 08:33 PM

I say at least till draft, could they make cards of guys who have declared? Could we get a johnny football or a tre mason?!?!