Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   A way to play each other in H2H (/forums/showthread.php?t=702244)

UMkris 01-16-2014 10:57 AM

A way to play each other in H2H

So I asked the question yesterday if there is a way to play a friend in H2H games. Well I found a way to do it! I was talking to a guy who I played the other night and he wanted a rematch. I asked him how we were going to do that and he showed me a cool way that really works. First you get in a party or chat with the guy you're going to play then go to the in-season screen (the one right before your matched up to play). You both have to hit the A button (Xbox) to find a game at the EXACT SAME TIME. It took us only 2 times and boom, there we were playing each other! Try it out.

Orange Krush 01-16-2014 11:12 AM

Re: A way to play each other in H2H

Yeah that's what everyone tries to do, but it doesn't always work out like that.

jaybird13 01-16-2014 11:33 AM

It usually takes me and my friends 2 or 3 tries and we'll hook up. Been doing it since launch.

UMkris 01-16-2014 01:52 PM

Well crap someone could of told me this yesterday! lol We should do like a tournament or something then. There are enough of us "regulars" on here to get a 16 man or so playoff style bracket going. Each person put in 20k (or more if you want) and winner take all. What do you think?

jaybird13 01-16-2014 03:41 PM

The game matches players up in NFUT based on their H2H outside of NFUT.

So if you're a higher level in H2H you'll almost never get matched up against me - who's never played a single H2H game outside of NFUT.

So a tournament would be really hard to do.

UMkris 01-16-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaybird13 (Post 2045866175)
The game matches players up in NFUT based on their H2H outside of NFUT.

So if you're a higher level in H2H you'll almost never get matched up against me - who's never played a single H2H game outside of NFUT.

So a tournament would be really hard to do.

I'm not following you. As long as the person is the same skill level (1-8) then it would work. But I guess not everyone is level 8 so it might be hard.

Eochs 01-16-2014 05:27 PM

We should start a google spreadsheet of what level we are. Then it is easily edited by all to keep updated. Also, maybe split up duties to create and update collections so we can more easily figure out what cards we need

jaybird13 01-16-2014 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMkris (Post 2045866221)
I'm not following you. As long as the person is the same skill level (1-8) then it would work. But I guess not everyone is level 8 so it might be hard.

The levels within NFUT don't matter in matchmaking. I'm on season 60 - thereby level 60 and still get matched up with guys on season 1.

It's your head to head level/rank outside of NFUT that determines who you play.