Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   The love of winning, the managing career of Andy Logan (FIFA 14) (/forums/showthread.php?t=702464)

doyce7 01-17-2014 10:21 AM

The love of winning, the managing career of Andy Logan (FIFA 14)

Starting a youtube channel and this is my first video of my Andy Logan manager mode, starting in Fulham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSYw...ature=youtu.be

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dSYwGObKqYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

doyce7 01-17-2014 09:43 PM

Re: The love of winning, the managing career of Andy Logan (FIFA 14)

Episode number 2 is up on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vdn...ature=youtu.be

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6VdnwCa9hOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

doyce7 01-18-2014 06:36 PM

Episode number 3 is up!

http://youtu.be/xdpK0ZNoMSI

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xdpK0ZNoMSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Matt10 01-19-2014 04:05 AM

Looks great - good mic quality, nexgen, enough said! Make sure to embed your videos (if you'd like to) on here for easier viewing. I love Fulham!

I subscribed!

doyce7 01-19-2014 04:44 AM

My first subscriber, you sir have made my night.

I love the way the CM has gone so far. I'm pretty far ahead of what's on YouTube but I'll be catching up now that my weekend is over haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

doyce7 01-19-2014 04:51 AM

Also in the future I will be embedding videos on here, thanks for the tip

Matt10 01-19-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doyce7 (Post 2045873284)
My first subscriber, you sir have made my night.

I love the way the CM has gone so far. I'm pretty far ahead of what's on YouTube but I'll be catching up now that my weekend is over haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fantastic, yes I'm watching what you have on there now. Good work!

doyce7 01-20-2014 12:18 AM

A little info for anyone watching this series.

I will be trying to upload one video nearly every day, at least 5 a week, if I have time.

I plan on the videos all being in the 10-12 minute range, but some may be longer or shorter depending on the footage I have.

Inside the transfer windows I'll mostly be doing 2 games max, as I have done to this point. After the window I want to try to get 3 games or 4 games(unless too many highlights) an episode.

I want to do another series to go along with this one and am thinking about doing a Simulated manager mode where I play no games at all. Any one have a thought on this?

Lastly I may do an NBA 2k14 career, even though the game is a huge disappointment, but I haven't given it much thought to this point.

Anyone following I apreciate the support, comments and suggestions of any kind are always welcome. Next Video will be out some Monday Jan 20th