Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   My card just duplicated! (/forums/showthread.php?t=702534)

TridentXVII 01-17-2014 05:30 PM

My card just duplicated!

Note: I'm not a glitcher/ hacker

I don't know how this happened but I was looking for snipes on the nebraska collection and stumbled across a raiola that was only 8k with the next highest being 15k so I bought it. The card had 129 games and seemed totally fine, so while snacking, I put it up at a reasonable price to make some profit. Or so I thought.
I went to my reserves to pick up another nebraska player to sell off and when I tried to send it to my current roster I noticed that it would put me over the limit. Therefore, I went to my roster, saw the raiola and put it pack on sale but this time I got an error saying that I couldn't put it on the auction house.
Now, I don't have the best internet so I thought I had been disconnected, so I exited out of ut and came back in and put the raiola back on the auction without a hitch. But, when I was checking the auction block, I noticed someone had the same price as me and lo and behold when I looked at my posted auctions I had two raiolas on the market!

Finally, don't report me as a hacker (if i was i would've duplicated a good card lol) and no i didn't have another raiola in my roster.

Last note: I tried it again to see if it would work but it didn't.

TLDR; I bought a raiola and somehow ended up selling two.

TridentXVII 01-17-2014 10:20 PM

Re: My card just duplicated!

Update: The auctions didn't sell and I only got one card back. I guess it was just a glitch on the server.