Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   XP bonus points (/forums/showthread.php?t=702644)

macbranson 01-18-2014 02:01 AM

XP bonus points

How does this work? Tried Google and searching the forum to no avail. Anybody know exactly how many bonus XP points you get for winning an award or making the Pro Bowl or winning the Super Bowl? I'm asking because some of my backup players got 20,000 bonus XP while the starters only got 10,000. This is only an issue with the offensive line. There's a glitch where backup o-linemen can make the Pro Bowl even if they never played a down. The extra XP prbly has something to do with the glitch. But I'm also just curious how many points you can get and how. For instance, how many points for Pro Bowl appearance, how many for being league MVP, winning the Super Bowl, etc

shanech24 01-18-2014 02:02 AM

Re: XP bonus points

Quote:

Originally Posted by macbranson (Post 2045870588)
How does this work? Tried Google and searching the forum to no avail. Anybody know exactly how many bonus XP points you get for winning an award or making the Pro Bowl or winning the Super Bowl? I'm asking because some of my backup players got 20,000 bonus XP while the starters only got 10,000. This is only an issue with the offensive line. There's a glitch where backup o-linemen can make the Pro Bowl even if they never played a down. The extra XP prbly has something to do with the glitch. But I'm also just curious how many points you can get and how. For instance, how many points for Pro Bowl appearance, how many for being league MVP, winning the Super Bowl, etc

Not sure, but the same thing happened to me!

Go Hawks

Marc_Jones 01-18-2014 08:13 AM

In the season goals menu you can select a player and see his game goals, season goals and career goals. Superbowl, pro bowl and individual awards would be there. It tells you how much the get for each, including if the get multiple(up to five I think).

HollaMV7 01-18-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc_Jones (Post 2045870846)
In the season goals menu you can select a player and see his game goals, season goals and career goals. Superbowl, pro bowl and individual awards would be there. It tells you how much the get for each, including if the get multiple(up to five I think).

Correct. All these are listed under "Milestone" goals. Each player has "Season" "Weekly" and "Milestone" goals.