Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Coin Problems (/forums/showthread.php?t=702749)

jnavarro 01-18-2014 01:53 PM

Coin Problems

I see people on here with 500,000 or more in coins and I wonder how you do it. I did most of the computer challenges and used that to improve my team. (I'm just getting started in the mode this last week) I planned to make coins playing online but my opponents almost always quit when I get ahead. Most of the coins I make are the small amount I get when I lose a game but they barely cover my game extensions. How do you guys do it when people won't let you collect your winnings?

jaybird13 01-18-2014 01:59 PM

Re: Coin Problems

You have to play the auction house to get rich. Buy low, sell high.

olevelo 01-18-2014 02:36 PM

I asked the same question a couple weeks ago both here and on the EA NFUT forum. Search my posts to find the responses. Bottom line is you have to get lucky pulling a couple good cards, selling them for a lot and then watching the auction house to find deals you can flip. Before starting to flip though I bought the cheapest 90+ guys I could find to build my team (you need that to do some of the challenges...when you can beat the ultimate challenge that's a good chunk too). I'm up to a 95 OvR team in 2-3 weeks with all but about 4 players I want (getting all the Miami players). Bought a single random AA pack yesterday and pulled a CV Woodson! I've still never gotten above 60k in coins but I've been trying to flip some higher dollar guys.

hawkeyekid 01-18-2014 04:52 PM

A long time ago, ok maybe a few months ago, there were less highly rated cards. Lots of people had coins. You could find lots of steals and business was great.

Then, one week, ea put a ton of those highly rated cards in packs. Everyone spent coins and bought coins from people. Values went way down. Then they saturated the market with cover versions and league leaders that ruined the market.

So, i bet most guys made coin months ago. Im a little fish on here and i have probably sold 3 million coins

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk