Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden for the PC (/forums/showthread.php?t=70277)

JoeBudden 02-20-2004 05:49 PM

Madden for the PC

Do u guys think it would be worth it too buy Madden for the PC . I already have it for GC but i would like to get the PC version for updated rosters and custom uniforms and custom playbooks. I can get it for 20 bucks and i got a gift cirtificate for 20. Also i found an adapter for the GC controller for 15 bucks. Does the PC version have anything signifcantly diffrent then GC version? Do u guys think its worth it?

Whaaaazuuuuup 02-20-2004 06:50 PM

Re: Madden for the PC

depends if your machine is up to running it (grfx) & GET A GAME CONTROLLER! the logitech dual action is the best on the market...

snepp 02-20-2004 07:51 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Whaaaazuuuuup said:
the logitech dual action is the best on the market...

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Opinion.

Others...

Nyko Air Flo PC - Haven't used one, but have heard very good things about them, plus the fans in them would be nice.
Saitek P880 Dual Analog - Have one of these, very solid controller.
Thrustmaster Dual Analog - Have one of these also, has the best feel of any controller I've ever used.

JoeBudden 02-20-2004 08:21 PM

Ya i just bougt it basically the only game i could get with 20 bucks and i prlly will buy the adapter cuz i have a controller but its not great and the adapter is only 15

Wilk5280 02-22-2004 11:36 PM

Speaking of downloading custom uni's etc... Where is a good place to download mods for Madden 2004 PC?

Whaaaazuuuuup 02-23-2004 04:53 PM

snepp said:
Whaaaazuuuuup said:
the logitech dual action is the best on the market...

Opinion.

Others...

Nyko Air Flo PC - Haven't used one, but have heard very good things about them, plus the fans in them would be nice.
Saitek P880 Dual Analog - Have one of these, very solid controller.
Thrustmaster Dual Analog - Have one of these also, has the best feel of any controller I've ever used.

i've tried those, and could deal with them. the button setting are different of the ps2 default...

TCrouch 02-23-2004 05:22 PM

And for me, the Saitek analog stick (on the right) was all backwards. Trying to use Playmaker was a joke...left was down, right was up, up was right, down was left.

Each axis was backwards, so it's not like you could rotate it 90 degrees in your mind.

I'll stick with the Logitech Dual Analog myself...all the EA Sports games show the thing on the back of their CD's on PC, so I figure it must be the one that they tested the most with.

JoeBudden 02-23-2004 07:04 PM

There was a site called Madden Custom Depot that was ran by Raistlan and i think 1 or 2 more. Well something happened to his comp. And they were kept getting locked outta the admin stuff for the site since it was hosted by Maddenguides. Raistaln has came back to maddenmania and he is bringing the site back with a diffrent host or server. So just check out maddenmania.com's fourums he should post something when its done.