Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Selling coins on xbox (/forums/showthread.php?t=702851)

Eochs 01-18-2014 11:15 PM

Selling coins on xbox

Paypal is my #1 choice. Would accept amazon or iTunes gift card I I had to. If I haven't traded with you before then you go first with sending money. Multiple users on here can vouch for me. Will discount for large numbers of coins. NJ Longhorn on Xbox live, or pm me here, or email me at njhorn at gmail.

Can do a google hangout or somesuch during the transaction if that makes you feel safer :)

Eochs 01-19-2014 10:48 PM

Re: Selling coins on xbox

Right about 3 million coins available. Have another half million or so waiting to sell in auction house. PM me or email me at njhorn at gmail if you want coins. Mainly interested in PayPal. Would consider iTunes or amazon gift cards. Unless I've dealt with you in the past you will need to go first, but again multiple people can vouch for me here.

Eochs 01-21-2014 02:52 PM

I think most of my coins are spoken for. I might still have a few hundred k. I might also start over just for fun using my last 300 k or so! I've got hw Vick, Ricky, and earl Campbell, along with Suh, and a bunch of gold players. Might make the game fun again for me :)

Eochs 01-24-2014 11:13 PM

And my coins are all sold! 3 million coins turned into paypal. Thanks big happ and txag2k for the purchases!