Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   can someone goo with photoshop and teambuilder logos help me (/forums/showthread.php?t=703095)

Willis519 01-19-2014 09:43 PM

can someone goo with photoshop and teambuilder logos help me

hello I was just wondering if someone can make the big yellow tiger on the side of Missouri for me as a logo but orange I hope these pics will help

I need these as logos I can use on the field so im hoping someone can do a transparent background for me help would be much appreciated

nvg2h4gsru 05-28-2014 10:03 AM

???A

????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? ???A,new era ?????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????2????????????????? ??????????????????? ???JOT??????,???? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? CategoryFood DrinkHobbies????????????????????????ToysUltraviole t???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????? ??????,?????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????B???????

Dr Death 05-28-2014 11:34 AM

Re: can someone goo with photoshop and teambuilder logos help me

Since you didn't specify what specific orange you wanted - and trust me - there are thousands of variations - I just used the orange you posted. The first image is so you can see the detail, the second is to prove that it's a .png or, transparent image:

With black background:

How it really is, no background:

Hope this helps, both are 256 X 256...

EDIT: And the flip side:

BlossomBells 06-12-2014 09:04 AM

Both yellow and red logos are just fine!

colkilla 09-06-2014 10:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
can someone help me out. i need the falcon head only and all other background stuff removed. thanks in advance!

UwantRadie 09-09-2014 01:56 AM

Here.. I tried to clean it up a little too... It comes off a little "sharp" but the TeamBuilder software will "soften" it up a bit... Let me know if it looks off and I'll try again.

I also gave you a left facing one.

colkilla 09-09-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UwantRadie (Post 2046566345)
Here.. I tried to clean it up a little too... It comes off a little "sharp" but the TeamBuilder software will "soften" it up a bit... Let me know if it looks off and I'll try again.

I also gave you a left facing one.

they aren't showing up in my browser? do i need to do something special? thanks for the help!

speedy43 09-10-2014 11:34 AM

Here are the url's for those falcon logos if you still can't see them
http://i.imgur.com/R12nkTe.png
http://i.imgur.com/bgnqktT.png