Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=704172)

Steve_OS 01-23-2014 07:55 PM

NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #4?

For those of you that kept getting kicked out to the main menu when starting various modes in NBA 2K14 for Xbox One, are you still having the same issue after installing title update #4?

If so, give us the details. Thanks.

Smirkin Dirk 01-23-2014 11:10 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

Not so far. Im on XB1 playing season mode.

Before if I tried to change a players attributes, it would immediately kick me back to title. That doesnt happen.

toasterbot94 01-24-2014 12:25 AM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

Yes I still cannot load a save or start a new save in MyGM or MyCareer without being returned to the main menu; I also cannot delete any of my current saves as they just reappear...

Draft King 01-24-2014 12:30 AM

To update I played 5 or so MyCareer games without issue for the first time since early February.

Canon624 01-24-2014 03:34 AM

after 2 months of not being able to play mygm or mycareer i can finally play. all my saves will load and i can actually make new saves and delete them without them reappearing.

toasterbot94 01-24-2014 05:54 AM

The only thing that has changed in my case is that now when I try to start a new MyGM save it lets me get up to choosing a team then after a team is chosen it returns to the menu; in MyCareer when a new save is created it returns me to the menu just after the opening cutscene with "MyCareer Starring:" so just before the cutscene where the agent lets you know about the rookie showcase.

montariop 01-24-2014 09:45 AM

I am still having the same kick back to the main menu problem. When I try to load my MyCareer file, it says loading for a while (almost like a minute) then the loading signal moves from it original position to a lower position and loads for about 20 more seconds then it kicks back to the main menu.

Steve_OS 01-24-2014 12:46 PM

For those of you still having issues, please provide Gamertag.