Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=704172)

Steve_OS 01-23-2014 07:55 PM

NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #4?

For those of you that kept getting kicked out to the main menu when starting various modes in NBA 2K14 for Xbox One, are you still having the same issue after installing title update #4?

If so, give us the details. Thanks.

Smirkin Dirk 01-23-2014 11:10 PM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

Not so far. Im on XB1 playing season mode.

Before if I tried to change a players attributes, it would immediately kick me back to title. That doesnt happen.

toasterbot94 01-24-2014 12:25 AM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

Yes I still cannot load a save or start a new save in MyGM or MyCareer without being returned to the main menu; I also cannot delete any of my current saves as they just reappear...

Draft King 01-24-2014 12:30 AM

To update I played 5 or so MyCareer games without issue for the first time since early February.

Canon624 01-24-2014 03:34 AM

after 2 months of not being able to play mygm or mycareer i can finally play. all my saves will load and i can actually make new saves and delete them without them reappearing.

toasterbot94 01-24-2014 05:54 AM

The only thing that has changed in my case is that now when I try to start a new MyGM save it lets me get up to choosing a team then after a team is chosen it returns to the menu; in MyCareer when a new save is created it returns me to the menu just after the opening cutscene with "MyCareer Starring:" so just before the cutscene where the agent lets you know about the rookie showcase.

montariop 01-24-2014 09:45 AM

I am still having the same kick back to the main menu problem. When I try to load my MyCareer file, it says loading for a while (almost like a minute) then the loading signal moves from it original position to a lower position and loads for about 20 more seconds then it kicks back to the main menu.

Steve_OS 01-24-2014 12:46 PM

For those of you still having issues, please provide Gamertag.

montariop 01-24-2014 01:01 PM

my gamertag is Teatdp12

antarp 01-24-2014 02:18 PM

issue: Paying MyTeam Domination mode I'm randomly either kicked out to main menu, or even games crushes to dashboard.

Gamertag: antarp1970
platform : XBoX 1

PS: Patch installed and XB1 restared.

[SS]Grunt 01-24-2014 04:03 PM

lSSl Grunt
the l are lower case L. not I

Still does it for me. i deleted my 2K.com file, wonder if that makes it an issue. cause i cant make a new one.

sirfreshalot718 01-24-2014 04:46 PM

I actually got my main account to work since the first week of release so I was gasping when it worked because I thought this day wasn't going to happen and the funny thing is I was chosen by the same team on my new profile lol

lolersaurus 01-24-2014 08:18 PM

Gamer tag - lolersaurus
Still getting kicked to Xbox 1 dashboard after trying to load MyCareer

toasterbot94 01-24-2014 10:17 PM

Still having the issues and my gamertag is: Toasterbot94

baconspaceman 01-25-2014 08:23 PM

Is private team of working on Xbox 1 anybody can confirm this

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

nick8407123 01-26-2014 10:22 AM

Getting kicked back when trying to load MyGM. Gamer tag: RGIII to DC. Thanks.

beatdaheat420 01-28-2014 04:33 PM

Didnt even make to offseason in MyCareer mode and it sends me there and glitches back to main menu

Gamertag xbox one : ChitCityBullz

Help :(

bama614 01-28-2014 08:46 PM

Gamer tag: abr614

Getting kicked out to xb1 dashboard when trying to load a custom roster in new my GM mode. Was getting kick out when I was trying to edit the roster, but I finally was allowed to do this. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

kkkkkkkkk12 01-28-2014 09:32 PM

The game online is ****,I play playoff of my team mode never complete a game and Getting Kicked to Main Menu!

I_AM_KING 01-28-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2045887494)
For those of you that kept getting kicked out to the main menu when starting various modes in NBA 2K14 for Xbox One, are you still having the same issue after installing title update #4?

I'M still having problems with my controller being out of sync every time I shoot

CaCHooKa Man 01-29-2014 09:24 AM

happened to me twice since the new patch was released. that probably matches as many times as its ever happened to me since launch. they both happened after trying to reestablish a connection to the 2k servers after resuming the game from either watching TV or from standby. i was streaming for one of the times it kicked me to the dashboard.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RRWJmYvu1Dg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.twitch.tv/cachookaman/c/3630357

GT: CaCHooKa Man

beatdaheat420 01-29-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2045887494)

So we gave u gamertags....now what??

Matt1108g 01-30-2014 06:22 PM

Yes. After patch 4 I was finally able to play for the first time in weeks, BUT... Now all of a sudden everytine I try to load my career I get booted to the xbox dashboard.

Anyone else experiencing this post patch? Solution?

jayman504 02-02-2014 08:15 PM

Don't know what happening but I got booted back twice today alone. Once during gameplay taking a jumpshot and second loading up the game. Gamertag eastendfinest XB1

Wildcatsj25 02-03-2014 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
XB1

Still can't play anything. Most of the time I can't get into the game due to the pic below that says "preparing roster for use" When I try to play a game in MyGM i get a loading bar. Have tried creating a player in MyCareer but right after I answer the second question in the tunnel before the rookie showcase I get kicked back to main menu or black screen every time.

Gamertag: Wildcatsj25

thedream2k13 02-03-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man (Post 2045903753)
happened to me twice since the new patch was released. that probably matches as many times as its ever happened to me since launch. they both happened after trying to reestablish a connection to the 2k servers after resuming the game from either watching TV or from standby. i was streaming for one of the times it kicked me to the dashboard.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RRWJmYvu1Dg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.twitch.tv/cachookaman/c/3630357

GT: CaCHooKa Man

Sorry bro. The game isnt complete and unless they wanna patch it again, i dont see it being fixed this year.

djbaker 02-04-2014 07:44 PM

Things work fine now but I lost my original MyPlayer and most of MyGM unlocked attributes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bls 02-04-2014 09:53 PM

Every time I try to start an online game now I'm getting kicked to the main menu

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

lolersaurus 02-06-2014 01:53 AM

So now it's been over a month and I still haven't been able to play MyCareer and the patch didn't do anything... now what

RustyRocket56 02-06-2014 03:28 PM

console xbox one

gamertag rustyrocket56

I keep getting kicked to home when I am in the park. even kicked me out to the main menu during one of the games in park. It wasnt frequent before, happening more often now.

pauliewalnutzz 02-06-2014 06:15 PM

Cant play park. Keep getting booted

Blaine_Man 02-07-2014 02:36 PM

Getting kicked back to home screen on XBOX 1 when invited to a "Play with Frieds" locker room. Many of my friends will also get booted.

lolersaurus 02-11-2014 04:56 AM

Lol I'm giving it til trade deadline, if my former MyCareer still crashes to dashboard ima just make a new one.. -.-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

antarp 02-11-2014 05:49 AM

XB1: Now seems ok after latest roster updates (strange). The only remaining issues are:

a) Sometime Connection to WiFi is lost
b) Some graphical glitches here and there

BR,
Antonello

djbaker 02-13-2014 08:54 PM

Xbox One

Gamertag : D Bakez

MyGM crashes to Dashboard. I am stuck on the all star game and can't advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

beatdaheat420 02-16-2014 01:33 AM

SOMEONE JUST COMEOUT AND SAY YALL AINT GONNA FIX IT WE LOST ALL OUR VC CREDITS AND CAREER MODE

INSTEAD JUST MAKING US WAIT LIKE IDIOTS

lolersaurus 02-16-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatdaheat420 (Post 2045957975)
SOMEONE JUST COMEOUT AND SAY YALL AINT GONNA FIX IT WE LOST ALL OUR VC CREDITS AND CAREER MODE

INSTEAD JUST MAKING US WAIT LIKE IDIOTS

Lol I lost my career mode, waited for the patch which obviously didn't work, so I emailed them and they gave me about 80k vc back, still feel like I wasted a ton of time on that career though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingofthecouch 02-24-2014 05:00 PM

Was working now I'm getting kicked back to the main menu immediately.

GT: Kingofthacouch

HELP!

carlmac 05-16-2014 10:21 PM

hey i am having that problem, i got to the playoffs in the GM mode, and it wouldnt let me play my playoff games the home ones at least, so i would have to sim all of my home playoff games...

now i am in the second season, and it wont let me play my regular season home games..

what, if anything can be done about this???

xbox One

GT carldmcdowell

carlmac 05-16-2014 10:26 PM

hey i am having that problem, i got to the playoffs in the GM mode, and it wouldnt let me play my playoff games the home ones at least, so i would have to sim all of my home playoff games...

now i am in the second season, and it wont let me play my regular season home games..

what, if anything can be done about this???

Xbox One

GT carldmcdowell