Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=704172)

lolersaurus 02-11-2014 04:56 AM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

Lol I'm giving it til trade deadline, if my former MyCareer still crashes to dashboard ima just make a new one.. -.-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

antarp 02-11-2014 05:49 AM

Re: NBA 2K14 Xbox One Users - Are You Still Getting Kicked to Main Menu After Patch #

XB1: Now seems ok after latest roster updates (strange). The only remaining issues are:

a) Sometime Connection to WiFi is lost
b) Some graphical glitches here and there

BR,
Antonello

djbaker 02-13-2014 08:54 PM

Xbox One

Gamertag : D Bakez

MyGM crashes to Dashboard. I am stuck on the all star game and can't advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

beatdaheat420 02-16-2014 01:33 AM

SOMEONE JUST COMEOUT AND SAY YALL AINT GONNA FIX IT WE LOST ALL OUR VC CREDITS AND CAREER MODE

INSTEAD JUST MAKING US WAIT LIKE IDIOTS

lolersaurus 02-16-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatdaheat420 (Post 2045957975)
SOMEONE JUST COMEOUT AND SAY YALL AINT GONNA FIX IT WE LOST ALL OUR VC CREDITS AND CAREER MODE

INSTEAD JUST MAKING US WAIT LIKE IDIOTS

Lol I lost my career mode, waited for the patch which obviously didn't work, so I emailed them and they gave me about 80k vc back, still feel like I wasted a ton of time on that career though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingofthecouch 02-24-2014 05:00 PM

Was working now I'm getting kicked back to the main menu immediately.

GT: Kingofthacouch

HELP!

carlmac 05-16-2014 10:21 PM

hey i am having that problem, i got to the playoffs in the GM mode, and it wouldnt let me play my playoff games the home ones at least, so i would have to sim all of my home playoff games...

now i am in the second season, and it wont let me play my regular season home games..

what, if anything can be done about this???

xbox One

GT carldmcdowell

carlmac 05-16-2014 10:26 PM

hey i am having that problem, i got to the playoffs in the GM mode, and it wouldnt let me play my playoff games the home ones at least, so i would have to sim all of my home playoff games...

now i am in the second season, and it wont let me play my regular season home games..

what, if anything can be done about this???

Xbox One

GT carldmcdowell