Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Completed Collections question (/forums/showthread.php?t=704768)

DocSamson 01-26-2014 04:15 PM

Completed Collections question

So apparently I didn't read the manual. Once u complete a collection (like a team one for example) those cards and players are no longer usable? They're locked? Or am I missing something.

RebelT 01-26-2014 04:17 PM

Re: Completed Collections question

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocSamson (Post 2045895102)
So apparently I didn't read the manual. Once u complete a collection (like a team one for example) those cards and players are no longer usable? They're locked? Or am I missing something.

Correct.

In the case of the cover athlete collection, you get all of them back, but for most of the collections, when you put them into the collection, that card is gone.

Now, you can get multiple of the same cards, so they're not gone forever, but that individual card is gone.

Kennedyisdead 01-26-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocSamson (Post 2045895102)

They are locked correct. The only thing you get, is the reward. Which collection are you doing?

DocSamson 01-26-2014 04:28 PM

Just the Michigan one. So I just did all that and wasted all those coins to get Ty Law. Unreal. How was I supposed to know that?! Ugh so pissed.

ADubbleO7 01-26-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocSamson (Post 2045895140)
Just the Michigan one. So I just did all that and wasted all those coins to get Ty Law. Unreal. How was I supposed to know that?! Ugh so pissed.

How much did you spend on all the players for the collection?

Kennedyisdead 01-26-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

What system are you on?

RebelT 01-26-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Hmm...I guess I'm confused.

When you complete a collection, you get an elite-level player. You're basically trading a bunch of golds (and coins) for that elite-level player. The only guy in the Michigan collection that's truly worth anything is Steve Hutchinson. The rest of them are guys that will never be on your roster as your team improves.

There is no doubt that you could've probably used those coins in a better way, but I don't think it's that bad of a tradeoff unless you spent a couple hundred thousand coins or something.

Ballgame59 01-26-2014 04:43 PM

The silvers in that collection are outrageous aren't they?