Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Raptors jerseys (/forums/showthread.php?t=704919)

caml17 01-27-2014 11:57 AM

Raptors jerseys

why did they add that black trim in next gen? looks really messed up

Mintsa 01-27-2014 04:34 PM

Re: Raptors jerseys

I've told the guys about this already. I highly doubt it gets addressed this year. Probably get fixed for 2k15....if we bug them enough :-)

miggyme1 01-27-2014 04:53 PM

Cmon really? Yall cryin over spilled milk now. U barely even notice it

sammynine 01-27-2014 08:31 PM

Agreed, super annoying! I was so excited when 2K announced the jersey updates, i thought this would have been addressed.

XxJustAguessxX 01-27-2014 08:52 PM

The Knicks alternate orange uniform has blue lettering for the names on the back but they should be white, I don't think there going to change it so raps are out as well.

Factzzz 01-27-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggyme1 (Post 2045898858)
Cmon really? Yall cryin over spilled milk now. U barely even notice it

No you barely notice it, I notice it and I'm sure the OP and many others notice it, it's very ugly, and I don't see how they could mess it up with so many other teams having similar piping on their jersey in the game already.

The Pistons jersey is suffering from the same problem, and the blue is way too light, but i feel like it's a lost cause, 2k gives doesn't care

Anurak 01-27-2014 10:52 PM

Noticeable
Needs that real life authenticity.

miggyme1 01-27-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Factzzz (Post 2045900278)
No you barely notice it, I notice it and I'm sure the OP and many others notice it, it's very ugly, and I don't see how they could mess it up with so many other teams having similar piping on their jersey in the game already.

The Pistons jersey is suffering from the same problem, and the blue is way too light, but i feel like it's a lost cause, 2k gives doesn't care

Fine. I still consider it cryin ova spilled milk. I mean they added all the jerseys FINALLY. Hell they need to work on the servers and other kinks before they focus on the trimmin on a few jerseys imo. Lets tackle the big things first. I run with the raptors alot and it doesnt bother me at all. But i understand some people want a videogame to be perfect and thats fine but if u want the game to be perfect and hold it to a perfect standard make sure u just not criticizing small aspects like the trimming on a jersey and the actual gameplay,modes, still getting kicked to the dashboard....u know stuff that actually holds the game back from being a GOOD game. Thats all im saying.