Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Draft class export hints (/forums/showthread.php?t=704998)

CBoller1331 01-27-2014 11:00 PM

Draft class export hints

Anyone have some good tricks to get good, realistic classes?

nworenegade 01-28-2014 02:12 PM

Re: Draft class export hints

So far my closest I've come to a good class was using a nfl confirmed list of early draft committals which is I believe 96 and turned them all into red shirt seniors to avoid any possibility that the computer red shirts them and that they'll move on from the ncaa to the draft. My problem that I just ran into is that a couple of the good juniors declared on the game that didn't declare in real life. I started my dynasty with a roster id BUCZNEVERLOSE or something close to that.

jjerickson1382 01-28-2014 02:41 PM

check out the madden 25 roster forum on this site. Its posted by chargersfan21.it has ALL ncaa players that have declared are in the 2014 class with pretty legit projections and without unwanted juniors declaring. I am extremely impressed. He is currently working on 2015 and will have it posted before this weeks super bowl. He most likely will be doing a '16 class also.

nworenegade 01-28-2014 04:17 PM

Any draft beyond this year would be highly inaccurate. And even this years draft is not set in stone. For one the draft order would be hard to duplicate. For two the fall and rise of players draft stock throughout the year would make draft projections hard as hell to be determined. I quess it depends on your goals in game play. Proper players I n the draft is enough for me.

CBoller1331 01-28-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nworenegade (Post 2045902003)
Any draft beyond this year would be highly inaccurate. And even this years draft is not set in stone. For one the draft order would be hard to duplicate. For two the fall and rise of players draft stock throughout the year would make draft projections hard as hell to be determined. I quess it depends on your goals in game play. Proper players I n the draft is enough for me.

Yeah. I'm fine with somewhat unrealistic classes for 2015 and 16, there is no way to predict those drafts already, just look at guys who took a huge fall or came out of nowhere in this class. I would like a pretty realistic 2014 class--most guys in the correct round (give or take one round). I've gotten a decent one through roster editing, just looking to see if there's a better one out there

CBoller1331 01-28-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nworenegade (Post 2045901672)
So far my closest I've come to a good class was using a nfl confirmed list of early draft committals which is I believe 96 and turned them all into red shirt seniors to avoid any possibility that the computer red shirts them and that they'll move on from the ncaa to the draft. My problem that I just ran into is that a couple of the good juniors declared on the game that didn't declare in real life. I started my dynasty with a roster id BUCZNEVERLOSE or something close to that.

Had the same problem with unwanted juniors. I saved the dynasty after the bowl season so I could edit the roster, and I narrowed it down to like 4 juniors and they all were on the bubble for declaring so I stuck with that class.thats the best I've gotten

jjerickson1382 01-29-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nworenegade (Post 2045902003)

As I said before. All unwanted juniors have been eliminated from the 14 class I was talking about. It was a community effort to get the projections as decent as possible. Rounds 1 and 2 are pretty legit as of date. We Went to multiple mocks and multiple projection sites and averaged them out to get our projections.

CBoller1331 01-29-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjerickson1382 (Post 2045903898)
As I said before. All unwanted juniors have been eliminated from the 14 class I was talking about. It was a community effort to get the projections as decent as possible. Rounds 1 and 2 are pretty legit as of date. We Went to multiple mocks and multiple projection sites and averaged them out to get our projections.

Do u have these posted on OS? I'd like to check it out