Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Most overrated player in NFUT? (/forums/showthread.php?t=706260)

thesportsguru11 02-05-2014 06:28 AM

Most overrated player in NFUT?

I'm curious as to who you think the most overrated card is. For me it will be forever LL Ed Reed. Tried the dude at FS and MLB, and he somehow always got burnt, (even by the burly tight ends) and missed several tackles on receivers. Had bad hands as well. Thank god I traded him back to his other owner for no gain or loss.

Anyway, another was LL Jerry Hughes of TCU. Dude got manhandled on the line and allowed the opposing o-linemen to make holes the size of jumbo jets. Worst part? I pulled him twice the day he was released. LOL. Luckily someone on here bought both for 20k (can't remember who..)

Anyway, who most overrated to you?

Syxxpac78 02-05-2014 10:34 AM

Re: Most overrated player in NFUT?

Elite Roy Williams & elite Michael Huff SS cards were crap to me. Both were too slow to roam the backfield and were always betting burned in coverage. Williams can at least tackle and I would only really recommend him to put him in the box again teams that run alot and even as an olb.

I wouldn't reccomend Huff for anything, there are lower rated gold cards that played better than him.

stand ur ground 02-05-2014 10:53 AM

Elite champ was around 220 k for a long time. i finally got him and used as my 1. First game he got smoked by gold ginn for a td. His stats are awesome, makes great acrobatic picks, but has no speed. You can have 99 mcv but if u cant keep up whats the point. Just like with the broncos he should be used at safety.

Syxxpac78 02-05-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stand ur ground (Post 2045925279)
Elite champ was around 220 k for a long time. i finally got him and used as my 1. First game he got smoked by gold ginn for a td. His stats are awesome, makes great acrobatic picks, but has no speed. You can have 99 mcv but if u cant keep up whats the point. Just like with the broncos he should be used at safety.

His gold card is actually a better buy than his elite one. I compared them when they both came out and his elite is 1 or 2 points higher in a couple areas like mcv, press I think. But his speed and inj actually were downgraded on his elite card.

Soonermagic69 02-05-2014 11:14 AM

Has to elite huff imo

NCStateHokie 02-05-2014 02:43 PM

HW Vick back in the day when he was relevant. His fumbling was in no way worth whatever else he brought to the table.

Kennedyisdead 02-05-2014 03:02 PM

Really? Damn. Elite Huff has been the star player for me forever, always gets INTs in the endzone and always brings down any run on the outside. Dude is a beast for such crap ratings.

Anyway, I will go with 99 Crabtree. Just didn't see him be the beast everyone thinks he is. Dropped some balls for me. Sold him fast.

sherlockparks 02-05-2014 03:10 PM

Mine hasta be LL selvie, I bought him super excited and he never got off the block and I couldn't get a lick of pressure with him. Luckily I now have mercilus and watt who do much much better, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk