Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   PS3 NUT newbie (/forums/showthread.php?t=707025)

jacquito69 02-08-2014 10:14 PM

PS3 NUT newbie

Man I first was so happy because I got this game for $30 when most stores still charge an arm and a leg. I am part of two sim leagues for m25 and both have a NCAA league as well, only to be hit by the frustrating no EXP bug when joining them -> so no league for me! :(

But I always loved Ultimate team in FIFA and Madden so I was somewhat cheered up when I realized ncaa had this mode now as well.

Anyways, anybody feel like helping me a little building a team? or running some sim games head to head?

PS3 : jacquito69

Ballgame59 02-08-2014 10:25 PM

Re: PS3 NUT newbie

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacquito69 (Post 2045935643)
Man I first was so happy because I got this game for $30 when most stores still charge an arm and a leg. I am part of two sim leagues for m25 and both have a NCAA league as well, only to be hit by the frustrating no EXP bug when joining them -> so no league for me! :(

But I always loved Ultimate team in FIFA and Madden so I was somewhat cheered up when I realized ncaa had this mode now as well.

Anyways, anybody feel like helping me a little building a team? or running some sim games head to head?

PS3 : jacquito69

Welcome. I'm huge into FUT on FIFA myself. There's a lot of good guys and info here. Check out some of my posts as I'm pretty new as well. They've graciously answered many a question that I've had. Quite a few from Tampa Bay in the house! BvB fan though :D

jacquito69 02-08-2014 11:33 PM

LOL, no biggie, I really like BVB too. Grew up in Germany, but once you don't live there anymore I can support all German teams, especially in european competition.
Cool, I lived in St Pete first after coming to the US, so I'm very familiar with the whole area.

Thank you and I def will check around in this forum some more.

thesportsguru11 02-09-2014 05:55 AM

jacquito,

I'm probably going to pull a bundle today, so I'll likely have some players I'd be willing to give you on the cheap. Do you have a favorite team or player to look out for??

just pm me or psn message me (thesportsguru11)