Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Off Topic -MUT (/forums/showthread.php?t=707687)

sabo911 02-12-2014 07:39 AM

Off Topic -MUT

Guys I know this is the NCAA side but I wanted to reach out to you guys here on nfut to see if there are any madden ultimate team guys here as well. I'm currently trying to put some life into the madden side of the forums here so I'm looking for ps3 guys who play. Starting today I plan on doing some giveaways to help new guys or guys with little coins build their team. I'll also be raffling off some high price guys to give people just starting or with little coins the chance at owning some of the higher priced players. There is also a few guys looking to do the same for the 360 guys so if you have madden on either system come check that side of the forum out as well.

Thanks

txag2k 02-12-2014 11:41 AM

Re: Off Topic -MUT

MUT25 is my first venture into MUT. Was hesitant at first but now love it. On the XB1 though and I'd be down to doing the same on the XB1 side for sure.

Kennedyisdead 02-12-2014 12:30 PM

I have Madden for xbone. NCAA> that crap.

Orange Krush 02-12-2014 01:25 PM

I've been considering getting madden for PS4 to play ultimate team, how does it compare to NCAA?

JimmyM921 02-12-2014 01:36 PM

I have it for xbox 360 could use some players though to get me interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabo911 02-12-2014 02:14 PM

Off Topic -MUT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Krush (Post 2045946342)
I've been considering getting madden for PS4 to play ultimate team, how does it compare to NCAA?

I'm a NCAA fan first and always will be. The level of attention that mut gets is amazing. Ea goes all out to take care of mut. That pisses me off that I see what they do for mut and if they would have done that for nfut it would have been hands down the best thing ever, but I won't get started on that.

I really like mut a lot. There are so many solo challenges, resources, collections etc that there is always something to do. Is it flawless absolutely not but it has a huge following and I enjoy it.

vthokie2008 02-12-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabo911 (Post 2045946537)
I'm a NCAA fan first and always will be. The level of attention that mut gets is amazing. Ea goes all out to take care of mut. That pisses me off that I see what they do for mut and if they would have done that for nfut it would have been hands down the best thing ever, but I won't get started on that.

I really like mut a lot. There are so many solo challenges, resources, collections etc that there is always something to do. Is it flawless absolutely not but it has a huge following and I enjoy it.

I hate the slow gameplay and general slowness of moving around collections,auctions etc. Also, dont like the 10% fee, harder to flip cards.

RobbyWacker7 02-12-2014 02:32 PM

I like Madden better for 2 reasons:
1. Solos challenges, so many free coins to get. I have completed every solo challenge in NCAA so the only way to get coins by playing is online seasons.
2. People play the game so you can almost always sell a card. In NCAA almost no one plays so its hard to sell anything without massively undercutting the next person. Making it harder to get coins.

Also, I like being able to get user picks in Madden. In NCAA everything is dropped. Haha