Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   I have one question about NUT... (/forums/showthread.php?t=708186)

acts238shaun 02-14-2014 09:59 PM

I have one question about NUT...

I bought the Wal Mart copy with the $20 NUT bonus, can I use the players in NUT for dynasty mode in any way? If not I'd rather sell the bonus code than use it needlessly.

If there is a thread I apologize, I searched and didn't see it.

Thanks for the help guys!

RebelT 02-14-2014 10:01 PM

Re: I have one question about NUT...

Quote:

Originally Posted by acts238shaun (Post 2045954790)
I bought the Wal Mart copy with the $20 NUT bonus, can I use the players in NUT for dynasty mode in any way? If not I'd rather sell the bonus code than use it needlessly.

There is not a way to use them in Dynasty at all.

I would encourage you to try the game. It is absolutely fantastic.

However, if you don't want to, I'd consider buying that bonus from you.

thesportsguru11 02-14-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelT (Post 2045954796)
There is not a way to use them in Dynasty at all.

I would encourage you to try the game. It is absolutely fantastic.

However, if you don't want to, I'd consider buying that bonus from you.

Agreed. It is a great mode that is sorely overlooked by the developers. But I might also want to buy that code off you if I had the psn lol.

CAJ16 02-14-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acts238shaun (Post 2045954790)

As someone who has been in several online dynasties, this game mode is more fun to me.

Kennedyisdead 02-14-2014 10:49 PM

I agree. NUTs are great. Especially chocolate covered ones.

stand ur ground 02-15-2014 12:20 AM

Online dynasty is awesome except on this game. The insertion of the coaches with skill points that control your ability to recruit is utter garbage. When someone quits the dynasty and a new guy joins...the new guys coach most of the time will not accumulate points. Thus making it unfair and ur dynasty slowly dies off. Not to mention the coaches will occasionally go haywire for no reason. Ea effed this up bad and theres no patch or way to fix. Biggest crock of frustrating horse shat. This led me to this mode which is more addictive but way less satisfying.

thesportsguru11 02-15-2014 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stand ur ground (Post 2045955104)
Online dynasty is awesome except on this game. The insertion of the coaches with skill points that control your ability to recruit is utter garbage. When someone quits the dynasty and a new guy joins...the new guys coach most of the time will not accumulate points. Thus making it unfair and ur dynasty slowly dies off. Not to mention the coaches will occasionally go haywire for no reason. Ea effed this up bad and theres no patch or way to fix. Biggest crock of frustrating horse shat. This led me to this mode which is more addictive but way less satisfying.

I've joined several of my friends dynasties in the middle of the season and not received points in that dynasty at all. I don't understand how that works and I have been in at least 10 online dynasties.

I still think you should at least try NFUT. Those 15 packs can really help you out to start. There are a lot of noobs out there with 60 ovr freshman. If you pull those packs, you will have 15 85+ players (at least) and a ton of silvers in the low 80's. But if you still don't want to try it, someone will gladly buy the code off you.

acts238shaun 02-16-2014 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesportsguru11 (Post 2045955344)
I've joined several of my friends dynasties in the middle of the season and not received points in that dynasty at all. I don't understand how that works and I have been in at least 10 online dynasties.

I still think you should at least try NFUT. Those 15 packs can really help you out to start. There are a lot of noobs out there with 60 ovr freshman. If you pull those packs, you will have 15 85+ players (at least) and a ton of silvers in the low 80's. But if you still don't want to try it, someone will gladly buy the code off you.

That's what I have decided to do on ebay or amazon. Thanks for the advice!