Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Potential DLC/Chase Collection Players You Would Like to See? (/forums/showthread.php?t=709158)

monkeyman4336 02-20-2014 02:57 PM

Potential DLC/Chase Collection Players You Would Like to See?

I am hoping 2k has the ability to still add in some historic players or some new players to the chase collection we don't know about yet.

I would LOVE to see a possible Sapphire/Diamond Raptor's Vince Carter or a Sapphire/Diamond Tracy McGrady.

Those are off the top of my head, but I'm sure I am forgetting to name off a few obvious players that I would love to see added to the game.

Feel free to respond with some players you would like to see added, and if you think 2k has the ability/will to do so.

Csquared 02-20-2014 03:11 PM

Re: Potential DLC/Chase Collection Players You Would Like to See?

Reggie miller
Chris webber
Charles Barkley (is he in the game this year?)
Tmac
Young Vince
Steve Francis
Yeo Ming

There are more but them are the ones I can think of at the moment.

bastos80 02-20-2014 03:43 PM

Barkley , mcgrady , miller , carter , bol , ming

So Steezyy 02-20-2014 03:49 PM

Having Kareem in myTeam would be awesome. Hopefully they can agree to a contract for 2k15.

Scramz718 02-20-2014 05:11 PM

I don't think they'll add any players through DLC but I hope they add a ton of player for 2k15. I did some research on great players from the 80's and 90's and they're a lot of great players they should add for 2k15. I would also like to see prime version some of todays players, VC, Nash, KG, Ray Allen, Dirk, Kobe, and Timmy. I remember prime Duncan and KG were like a 98 overall. MAN WE SHOULD GET A WISH LIST THREAD GOING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shazam1 02-20-2014 06:09 PM

Denver nuggets A.I and Memo along with some Harlem globetrotters that would be epic

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Tapatalk

scmasta86 02-21-2014 11:14 AM

Reggie Miller, Barkley for sure (this is a cardinal sin to leave him out of the game), a GOOD Rodman, Yeo Ming, Kareem with the most indefensible shot the game has ever seen, Bernard King!!! Earl the Pearl... This is just off the top of my head. Harlem globes too obvi!

ScottiePimpin 02-21-2014 06:00 PM

I would like a DLC which is a long shot but a pack for 2k15 a 96-97 MIAMI HEAT pack , that zo and timmy were way better that year then in CHA and GS .. And it was a great team