Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 14: The Show Fact Sheet What's Hot/Not (/forums/showthread.php?t=710063)

RaychelSnr 02-26-2014 10:31 AM

MLB 14: The Show Fact Sheet What's Hot/Not

Shortly after breaking down the first wave of information regarding MLB 14: The Show, we were treated with the game’s entire fact sheet. Here’s a quick look at the highs and lows of Sony’s latest press release.

Read More - MLB 14: The Show Fact Sheet What's Hot/Not

asu666 02-26-2014 10:36 AM

Good list.

I hope to see more GM options return, like setting prices and loans; however, the ability to generate quick counts could be huge for both speeding up games and generating realistic walk totals. I love the ability to carryover franchise saves too. I'll probably carry mine over just so I have the option to play them, even if I want to start over with accurate rosters each spring.

I like the left-handed infielder addition too. As a south paw, it's nice to see my fellow lefties reflected in-game correctly.

burjeffton 02-26-2014 10:39 AM

Rtts should be a blast. It's at the top of my list!

jaredsmith83 02-26-2014 10:39 AM

I'm with you on the shortened games. I always wanted to be able to play the franchise mode a bit quicker like I did in the RTTS. Looking forward to that! As a left handed baseball player, I always thought it would be fun to play 3rd base so at least now I can put myself there if I want LOL but I dunno, I guess enough of us lefties wanted it in there haha

Knight165 02-26-2014 10:42 AM

Re: MLB 14: The Show Fact Sheet What's Hot/Not

Haha...good list

"testing to see if we read the whole list"

:)

I'm guessing that some lefthanded player of The Show who uses RTTS....requested the ability to play IF lefthanded.

As for player lock....if you like RTTS but don't want to "slog" through the minors....create yourself...use player lock....there you go!

M.K.
Knight165

nemesis04 02-26-2014 10:45 AM

These top 2 to me make game play feel fresh:

*New dynamic game play cameras for batting and fielding

*Dynamic catch position indicator for fielding

Excited for these also:

Completely re-done catcher animations suite (over 150 all-new catcher animations)

Re-writtenn CPU plate discipline logic

New pickoff cameras

New injury presentations

Intro Fly-Ins

juice2142 02-26-2014 10:53 AM

To clarify your what's not....

Player lock- i can see some poeple wanting to play a season as the Dodgers (example). Possibly want to speed up games by only taking Matt Kemps at bats or something. This can be turned on/off throughout game, so i think its nice they added it, even if its seldomly used.

Left handed batters- Have you played Diamond Dynasty? I'm thinking that's where they are headed with this. It was really hard to find left handed batters in that mode. If they increase the rate of left handed batters being generated, that would be a good thing.

BSUFAN 02-26-2014 11:09 AM

Player lock on my favorite player and then I can do RTTS on top of that, man I am going to be busy for the next 9 months :lol: